Proposal: TOR-LA

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
Iafallo has been a good soldier for LA - wouldn't surprise me one bit they'd pref to keep him. Quick, will not be moved, may as well leave that off the proposal.

With that in mind the offer is fair.

MisterT

Nov 29, 2006
Iafallo has been a good soldier for LA - wouldn't surprise me one bit they'd pref to keep him. Quick, will not be moved, may as well leave that off the proposal.

With that in mind the offer is fair.
LOL. It's a gross overpayment.

Reactions: Big Daddy Cane

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
I would rather have a defenseman in the trade then the forward but i don't hate the idea overall. I think Quick would do well in Toronto with that great offense in front of him. With that said I am sure this thread will be filled with leaf fans saying hes to old or not a upgrade on Anderson.

EK392000

Mar 9, 2020
Toronto: Quick, Iafollo
Kings: Andersen, Amivov, 1st

Kings can take more salary like kerfoot if needed.
I used to really like Quick but I don’t think he’d be as good in Toronto as he was in LA. LA’s entire defence collapses towards the net to allow Quick to play his erratic style. It’s why all of his highlights have him completely out of position and then diving back to make the save. It works for him, don’t get me wrong, but I think a lot of his success comes from the system he plays in, which is fine. Take him out of that system and I’m not sure he’d be as good as you think.

NK94

Feb 5, 2019
I used to really enjoy Quick's energetic and animated style. He was really good.
I used to really enjoy Andersen's athleticism and his ability to bail out his team if needed be. He was really good.

rajuabju

The One & Only
Dec 30, 2006
Los Angeles
LA takes this and runs. And I’m an LA fan.

Take out the 1st make it a 3rd; gets upgraded as a conditional 1st only if Tor wins the Cup this year, LA retains 20% on Quick and it’s about even.

GreatSaveEssensa

The Dark Side Of The Goon
Feb 16, 2016
Manitoba
many fans are overreacting. but you cant honestly believe anything points to this being even an OK trade. its awful

I never said it wasn't. I’m just getting a kick outta watching the panic when all along people were telling those same Leafs fans to pump the brakes.

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
I never said it wasn't. I’m just getting a kick outta watching the panic when all along people were telling those same Leafs fans to pump the brakes.
yeah to be honest im not in that bunch. i hope it doesnt make me sound like any less of a fan, but i really dont have the energy to care that deeply. im watching the games for entertainment purposes and enjoy the game win or loss.

us as fans have absolutely no say in anything. its the front offices job to put the team together, the players to play, and for us to watch. and im enjoying my part at 70 BPM

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad