Confirmed Trade: [TOR/COL] Tyson Barrie (@50%) , A. Kerfoot, and a 2020 6th for Nazem Kadri, C. Rosen, and a 2020 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Have you ever said anything positive? You must be a horribly unhappy person in your life. You are always so negative about everything! It's actually incredibly sad.

Dude is the definition of someone with a agenda and lets bias cloud most of his hockey analysis.

I have no idea why so many people still respond to him.

Sempiternal

Jul 5, 2014
Great trade for the Leafs. They got rid of the on-ice problem child and upgraded their defense.

Dubas is proving to be a very good GM.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
Barrie is a good player but will totally be Toronto's new whipping boy. Lol he was a whipping boy in Colorado. Can't imagine how much Toronto will hammer on his mistakes.

Barrie DID get away from whipping boy status for the latter part of this season and the playoffs.

However yes, I would wonder sometimes if someone slipped horse tranqs into his Gatorade over the last few years.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Gotcha, I thought it was Landry-Mack- rant and then I thought Compher and Neto were the ones they tested with Mack-rant
They did do that as well. When the Avs were desperate to find scoring outside of the top line, they tried everyone with Mack. He even saw ice time with Dries....

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
Barrie is a good player but will totally be Toronto's new whipping boy. Lol he was a whipping boy in Colorado. Can't imagine how much Toronto will hammer on his mistakes.

Can't be any worse than they hammered Gardiner, and even with Gardiner it took 8 years for it to get really bad.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Kadri scored only 2 more goals than Barrie this season, and Barrie had 15 more points, albeit in 5 more games

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017

okay? Who exactly has proven themselves as a good PMD? the next best dman put up 27 points. I don't know who you think is a good PMD, but they clearly don't have a single other dman that has shown they can translate it into production.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
@Machinehead

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not completely downplaying the value of analytics. They are definitely a great tool to be used in aiding player valuations. I’m just saying that relying on them alone, without the context of visuals are often misleading, and the argument for Kergoot’s defensive prowess here is a great example of that.

Reactions: 63 others
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad