Proposal: (TOR/CHI) Bozak+Gauthier+Valiev for Anisimov

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
this is very bad for the hawks. i'm pretty sure the'd want a 1st for anisimov and this comes nowhere near a 1st

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
So Hawks trade their player for nothing....
jackets offer Jack Johnson,Tyler Motte and and anothet bust for Kadri, how does that feel?
Coming from a poster on an internet forum? Doesn't really feel like anything at all. Was I supposed to be offended?

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
Bozak is useless to the Hawks, would need to liquidate him and then use assets to land Anisimov

Valiev is redundant and Gauthier is maybe a 4C? I'd rather keep Anisimov.
Flip Bozak to the Pens for a 2nd. We're game for that if Brassard isn't attainable.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
What's wrong with the Hawks? Do they just become stupid? Downgrade for 2 busts?

TML1967

Jul 20, 2010
For Anisimov to CLB or Tor I would take these two deals if I'm the hawks
Tor gets; Anisimov and either Bouma or Wingles
Chi gets: Kerby Rychel with one dman and one forward prospect from Miro Aaltonen, Andreas Johansson, Andrew Neilsen, Travis Dermott
or if CLB wants in it be
CLB gets: Anisimov any prospect except the dcat I'll say Gustav Forsling
Chi gets: Sonny Milano Gabriel Carlson and Brett Gallant thrown in because I like him.

I'd do Rychel, Neilsen, Aaltonen and [email protected] million for Anisimov@4 million and Hayden
Chicago then flips a 2.1 million dollar Bozak for a 2nd+ prospect

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Chicago gets an expiring contract then needs to pay up in FA to get a top 6 centre or trade for one and that won’t be cheap.

Doesn’t make a lot of sense although I’m not sure how good those prospects are.

Well I have good news and bad news for you.

The good news is Freddie Gauthier is by far our top C prospect it's not close he is the best we have.

The bad New is Gauthier likely never makes it, and if he does he is a 4th line C at best,

Valiev, again likely never makes it he is not Dermott, or Liljgeren or Borgman, Emile Rassumen is another guy that looks like a solid D prospect

Bozak could be somewhat of a solid replacement IF you could sign him.

basically the package isn't great even though our best center prospect is in the deal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad