Top Winnipeg Jets Prospects #21-25 (leftovers)

truck

Jun 27, 2012
www.arcticicehockey.com
Nobody that actually knew the game liked Sol. I mean he was horrendous at every level.

I like Blomqvist quite a lot and know exactly how he plays. He may not be a beast out front but his size helps him establish position quite well. His soft hands helps him score from there. We'll see but I like his presence, but it's not something that's going to stand out. He is not going to stand out at AHL with eye popping numbers but he can be effective NHLer like a Dwight King in LA as well as his numbers will transition better.

I wasn't saying any of that as slight to Blom. I like some of the things he does too. I just think some of the people that are high on him are high on him because he is big - more than because of his play.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Mods: I accidentally left the poll open for 10 days, which I do not think is necessary. Is there any way the poll can be closed late Sunday night?

Done - set to close tomorrow. We can't set it any finer grained than 1 day from now.

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta
Done - set to close tomorrow. We can't set it any finer grained than 1 day from now.

Thanks.

It's a close race.

21. Glover (55)
22. Lodge (44)
23. Poolman (43)
24. Kichton (42)
25. Phillips (35)

-----
26. Blomqvist (29)
27. Olsen (21)
28. Nogier (17)
29. Franklin (13)
30. Karlstrom (7)
31. Melchiori (5)
32. Appleton (5)
33. Telegin (4)
34. Gennaro (2)
35. Ustaski (2)
36. Brassard (1)
37. Lane (1)

EastRiver

Jul 1, 2012
Canada
Voted Olsen as my fifth guy but now wishing I went with Blomqvist. Poolman and Karlstrom would probably be my next two after that.

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta
Poll Results:

21. Jack Glover, D, U. of Minnesota (NCAA)

glover,_jack_ep.jpg

22. Jimmy Lodge, C, Mississauga Steelheads (OHL)

photo.php

23. Tucker Poolman, D, U. of North Dakota (NCAA)

photo.php

24. Brenden Kichton, D, St. John's (AHL)

photo.php

25. Jamie Phillips, G, Michigan Tech (NCAA)

photo.php

truck

Jun 27, 2012
www.arcticicehockey.com
Nobody that actually knew the game liked Sol. I mean he was horrendous at every level.

I like Blomqvist quite a lot and know exactly how he plays. He may not be a beast out front but his size helps him establish position quite well. His soft hands helps him score from there. We'll see but I like his presence, but it's not something that's going to stand out. He is not going to stand out at AHL with eye popping numbers but he can be effective NHLer like a Dwight King in LA as well as his numbers will transition better.

Lots of people told me I didn't know the game for not liking Sol. #twitter

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad