News Article: Top 8 Goalies in the NHL

Dynheart

Aug 21, 2011
Wow.

If you read this thread, I've made my position clear on Howie. One game doesn't change my opinion on Howie.

Evidently, you don't want to read. You want to be a fanboy who talks about how every other big name goalie in the NHL is overrated -- but Jimmy -- don't call out Jimmy.

Don't call out Jimmy? The dude is called out every goal or game. You are evident of that. The so called elites? You know, the top 10 guys, outside of a few, who haven't proven jack****? They go 2-3, or more games in a row crapping the bed. It's all over the NHL.network!

But guess what? They are elite, they'll get out of this funk. Howard around here get's no credit for stealing games. If he's solid? AKA...just saves the puck and wins the game? People say "that's not worth 5 million". He has a crappy game? We have posts like yours, or worse.

It's every damn game. Try and tear apart his game and TRY and find flaws so people can justify their argument. The Wings play like crap. The defense do everything from batting the puck to the empty side of the net (regardless of what you think, that's on Kronwall, Jimmy had the puck read and batted out of the way...but you're going to disagree anyway), to scoring on their on goal tender.

Sure, Jimmy could have been better...but it wasn't going to lower the score that much. The defense was in "let's hang the goalie out to try" mode tonight.

But of course we have to single someone out, right? How about the whole damn team?

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I've been a Howard basher myself, but people are taking a game that's really an anomaly, and blowing it out of proportion. It's not like he's been like this for a couple weeks now, he's been great recently. Move on to the next game against Colorado.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad