O. Wahlstrom
J. Guentzel
K. Kapanen
L. Croute
C. Keller
T. Konecny
J. Farabee

Oct 18, 2011
I don't see us moving much besides mid round picks unless we can move some of our pending UFA for assets

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010
Terry MacTavish Milano Silfverberg Rackell Henrique Comtois Zegras Lundestrom

Is Comtois out for the year or something....ducks are loaded upfront.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Terry MacTavish Milano Silfverberg Rackell Henrique Comtois Zegras Lundestrom

Is Comtois out for the year or something....ducks are loaded upfront.
6 weeks, mctavish sent down

Rakell should be back soon, and I feel like perreault who is currently having a really good year as a 19 year old in AHL will get a look at some point

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Are guys like Farabee, Konecny, and Wahlstrom available?
Wahlstom wouldn’t be considering his age and the fact he’s still cost controlled by the Islanders. The return would have to be a massive overpayment and I highly doubt Anaheim would give up anything worth it for Lou to pull the trigger.

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
I think the Ducks will probably stick with the "change of scenery" trades like they did with Fleury, Djoos, and Milano and hope they get a guy that takes off in the new system. The "problem" is that really isn't much space unless one of the pending UFA's are dealt. Ducks shouldn't be moving good picks/prospects for immediate help (unless they are better young players) and those better young players likely aren't available.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
To give further specifics, I would be shocked if the Ducks targeted any rentals, unless they were super cheap or very likely to be extended. Anaheim would likely want a long term piece here, and one that fits in their age range (20-28). I really don’t see them going all in this season, so it should probably be a move that helps them well beyond this year.

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
I think it's way too early to be assuming the Ducks are buyers. Trading our futures for older guys that will block development paths would be a step backward.

I'm a Ducks fan and I do not approve of this thread.

Reactions: lwvs84 and duckpuck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad