Quenneville
Labanc

should be listed:
Bukarts
Bishop
Nantel
Lemieux
MacMaster

also like that you listed Highmore and Fazleyev, both seem like good sleeper picks to me.

I think Maxim Lazarev shouldn't be on this list. He hasn't even played yet, just like, midget hockey and stuff. Maybe hold off until Cape Breton decides to dress him or something. Besides, is there anything for us to judge him by? I can't even find a highlight video of him. The same goes for any other people who played zero junior games on this list. Just wait a few months then maybe rewrite it.

zjh

@ZenonHerasymiuk
Jan 24, 2011
AB88
Not sure that Sherbak is better than Point, Baillie, and De Leo, but he's had a good start to his Major Junior career in Saskatoon.

Lucky7

Dec 26, 2008
I think Maxim Lazarev shouldn't be on this list. He hasn't even played yet, just like, midget hockey and stuff. Maybe hold off until Cape Breton decides to dress him or something. Besides, is there anything for us to judge him by? I can't even find a highlight video of him. The same goes for any other people who played zero junior games on this list. Just wait a few months then maybe rewrite it.

Decide to dress him ? He's hurt and will play soon.
Is there anything for us to judge him by ? Yes, I see him last year and I was very optimist about him, I ranked him lower because he is injured.
Highlights ? I don't care of highlight, I saw him live and that's it.
Other who didn't play junior hockey ? Lazarev is the only one to not have played yet this year. Others have play in euro, ushl, or U17 last year.

I don't know who you are, but please, before doing a comments like this, think a little bit more.

Not sure that Sherbak is better than Point, Baillie, and De Leo, but he's had a good start to his Major Junior career in Saskatoon.

I am high on Scherbak. Sorry. Maybe it will change, but surely it will be because I will be more optimist on the others, because I know Point, Baillie and De Leo can rise the chart.

zjh

@ZenonHerasymiuk
Jan 24, 2011
AB88
^^

I liked Sherbak in my viewing also. Good raw talent. Can really fly. Reminds me of a more skilled Graham Black

stayinalive

Jul 29, 2012

He lead Russia in scoring at the Ivan Hlinka Tournament. Whole Russian Team was not very good, but he showed some flashes(especially on the PP).

Lucky7

Dec 26, 2008
I didn't include the undrafted players too. I have some names that I like so far:

Stephen Harper
Sam Povorozniouk
Hunter Garlent
Lucas Wallmark
David Kampf
Juuso Ikonen
Aleksi Mustonen
Filip Sandberg
Joose Antonen
Evan Allen
Tyler Kelleher
Tyler Hill
Vincent Praplan
Jaedon Descheneau
Anthony DeLuca

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
Tomasek is one of my sleepers. I actually didn't think he got enough ice the times I have viewed him.

Great mix of size, skating, skill - just think it may take half a year for him to pick up the pace.

No way Perlini is lower than 10 - he's not just putting up points randomly. He's an elite winger.

Just watched him play. Hes very good... But barely got any icetime!!! Was probably the 2nd least played player! UNREAL! He's better then majority of the team... Feel bad for the kid. He deserves a lot more time on ice. Dont know what this coach is thinking....

Number 57

Dec 21, 2004
Montreal
Missing Vanier, Leblanc, Bishop, Nantel and McDonald from the Q. But I understand there are players from other leagues. ;)

Good list. I think Ehlers will rise into the top-20 though.

Almember

Mar 23, 2009
Who's gonna be the next big power forward for this draft class ?

Nick Ritchie would be one it come on my mind, but other one ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad