Top 5 least favorite all-time Bolts?

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Lindback - Filled me with fear every time he was on the ice, that includes warm-ups.

Smith - while he gave me mildly more confidence overall than Lindback given that we gave up Richards for him really bumps his unfavorable standing.

Carle - the Lindback of defensemen

Tanguay - was excited for him to be here until it became clear he did not.

Denis - another goalie that filled me with dread every time he was on the ice.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
i always like your posts even though dont always agree

Purcell wasn't the worst Bolt. He was just the most frustrating. Whenever I saw someone pass the puck to Teddy I almost had an aneurysm because the play was obviously about to die on his stick.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Maybe more so the DUI with a suspended license. Not good.

Malone hate might also be Coop hate. Malone's last season with the Bolts was a disaster (possibly a lifestyle thing, but who knows), yet he was getting top-six minutes right up until the trade deadline.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Malone hate might also be Coop hate. Malone's last season with the Bolts was a disaster (possibly a lifestyle thing, but who knows), yet he was getting top-six minutes right up until the trade deadline.

I still remember Coopers quote about how we need a healthy Malone if we were going to make the playoffs. He loved the guy.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
1. Alex Tanguay
2. Bryan Marchment
3. Gordie Dwyer
4. Marc Denis
5. Todd Warriner

HM: The Detroit Viper callups

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Ya mike smith was close to me as i compiled my thoughts talk about frustrating then he leaves us goes to yotesville and has like a vezina season ... that really aggravated me at first now is ok happy he had a couple good and one great season lol

Nope did not surprise me I knew yzerman messed up picking old man roloson over Mike smith. Mike smith when he got healthy came back from that ahl stint and no one claimed him! That was a awakening for Mike smith!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad