Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
1.MSL
2.Marty St Louis
3. Lindback
4. Weekes
5. Matt Carle

let me explain ok dummies trade dan boyle and luftewich for basically matt carle first rounder we traded but lets say we got carter ashton lol 4th rounder we forfeited worst move in lightning history imho the first rounder became kyle palmieri so there is that but we didnt get him we picked carter ashton just what a **** storm

OK DUMMIES got to love em now. Is not even Matts play the two times we had him as much as that TRADE defined an anger in me I do not have the correct words for. I still havent gotten over it lol. Now maybe I will after I no longer see the 1,833,333 in 4 years we have to pay him for sucking about as bad as humanely possible in the end of his tenure here.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Bill Ranford
Stephane Richer
Chris Gratton
Mikael Renberg
Alex Tanguay

I could probably research more and come up with others. Most of them are guys you would've expected more from and sucked, and seemed to have a bad attitude about it. Gratton was fine the first time but when he came back was worse and I remember rumors he was bad in the locker room. Plus we could've had Kariya instead damn it.

Last edited:

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
1. John Grahame
2. Darcy Tucker
3. Jassen Cullimore
4. Nate Thompson
5. Marc Bergevin

Grahame I get but why the others? Particularly Cullimore? Just curious.

And why Weekes robert? He was the only decent goalie in that awful period.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Grahame I get but why the others? Particularly Cullimore? Just curious.

And why Weekes robert? He was the only decent goalie in that awful period.

weekesy came in as the solution wound up having to get khabi

was a big disappointment to me yep got him to back up but expected something else so my expectation was too high honestly that he was bishop not lindback haha

he was basically the point guy of the turnaround for me the season tickets the cup etc.. he was one of the last guys utterly unhappy with than i got to be mad at league for costing us at least another cup imho by the lockout

than got the okdummies and thought we'ed lose the franchise seriously

so is moments in history that defines players roles that they played etc..

marty got the top two cause of all the good he brought he totally tarnished

because he was the captain and being lifelong steve yzerman fan the captain maybe holds a little more to me than most others

but we have witnessed this week what a true captain is I am glad to live through this and the result from stamkos and what he has said etc.. reminds me of stevie every year we got to trade him he cant win the cup blah blah blah

anyway better days ahead:) very happy i lasted to watch the resurgence and to see things like what stamkos and hedman have done as a fan its things like this the reinvigorate my love and total respect for this game.

So even marty he gets a pass at some point. Just he ben franklined us in a not good timing situation to the max. So hope it takes 10 years than he can have whatever they say or give him.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
In no particular order

Matt Carle
Brett Clark
Martin St. Louis (only the last year when we saw how much of a locker room cancer he was)
Anders Lindback
Matt Smaby

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
This thread made me realize how many truly awful, over the hill, lazy players have come through here. Holy crap, it's gonna take me a while to pare it down to 5.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
1. Unfinished Business
2. Hoek
3. HoseemDown
4. Lightningstrikes
5. Homeland Security

Those guys suck!! Crap if I ever saw it. If I ever saw them in person I would... oh ohhhhhh. They meant Lightning PLAYERS. Well this is awkward.

I jest I jest. I love you guys

My list is short

1. Andrej Meszaros
2. Alex Tanguay
3. Mike Smith- I didn't dislike him, I just couldn't stand how lousy he was some nights. No one I liked ever frustrated me more.
4. Ryan Malone
5. Matt Carle

Honorable mention: Teddy Purcell- same as Mike Smith and Andrej Sustr- same as Smith too. Barry Melrose can kiss my ass and by the time Boucher was out of town I said, "Good luck man. Go take your structure elsewhere because no one wants to play it here anymore."

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
1. Unfinished Business
2. Hoek
3. HoseemDown
4. Lightningstrikes
5. Homeland Security

Those guys suck!! Crap if I ever saw it. If I ever saw them in person I would... oh ohhhhhh. They meant Lightning PLAYERS. Well this is awkward.

I jest I jest. I love you guys

My list is short

1. Andrej Meszaros
2. Alex Tanguay
3. Mike Smith- I didn't dislike him, I just couldn't stand how lousy he was some nights. No one I liked ever frustrated me more.
4. Ryan Malone
5. Matt Carle

Honorable mention: Teddy Purcell- same as Mike Smith and Andrej Sustr- same as Smith too. Barry Melrose can kiss my ass and by the time Boucher was out of town I said, "Good luck man. Go take your structure elsewhere because no one wants to play it here anymore."

Ya mike smith was close to me as i compiled my thoughts talk about frustrating then he leaves us goes to yotesville and has like a vezina season ... that really aggravated me at first now is ok happy he had a couple good and one great season lol

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
In no particular order

Matt Carle
Brett Clark
Martin St. Louis (only the last year when we saw how much of a locker room cancer he was)
Anders Lindback
Matt Smaby

Thought no one was going to mention Clark. Nicely done.

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
Thought no one was going to mention Clark. Nicely done.

Clark was good for us initially, he was solid, he wasn't as good in his last season so was right to let him go.

But of course, this is not "worst" but the players people least liked, so can be other reasons of course!

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
another suggestion most favorite 5?

also hardest most difficult moves top 5?

five favorites

Stamkos
Kucherov
Vinny
Brad
Hedman

hardest most difficult moves top 5

Vinny
dan boyle
marty st louis
brad richards
jussi jokinen man still love his name for some reason lol

honerable mentioin
nate thompson

knocking everyone down a spot ben bishop love what hes done as much as what a great guy he is gonna be a hard month or at one point this season even if go to cup to see this man leave

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Clark was good for us initially, he was solid, he wasn't as good in his last season so was right to let him go.

But of course, this is not "worst" but the players people least liked, so can be other reasons of course!

That last year must be burned in my memory. I recall worse than Matt Carle levels of hockey.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
Vrbata is number one. Signed a deal and never gave two ***** about being here.

Second is Downy. If I ever have to watch him not backcheck because he is yelling at a ref, it will be too soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad