Top 4 pick in 2015 Draft?

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
3-7 is a reasonable expectation this year. If that's the goal we really need to keep piling on the losses now. Once everyone is healthy and the ball starts rolling, were probably at .500 or slightly better.

I dunno about that. The only real success we've had this season is when the secondary scoring was (for the most part) playing above their heads. Yeah, eventually Staal, Skinner, and Semin will snap out of whatever collective funk they're in, but I'm not sure it'll be enough.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I dunno about that. The only real success we've had this season is when the secondary scoring was (for the most part) playing above their heads. Yeah, eventually Staal, Skinner, and Semin will snap out of whatever collective funk they're in, but I'm not sure it'll be enough.

Hasn't this team played something like the 3rd easiest schedule so far this year? And we're still barely ahead of Bufflatucky. I think it's time we admit that, injuries not withstanding, this team just isn't very good as constructed atm.

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
(Responding to a thread from a month ago, heh.)

I'm an executive for a US-based software company. We're looking for multiple Python/Javascript programmers right now. So is everyone I know at every software company I know.

This meme that all the jobs are going overseas is about as wrong as it gets. The ****** jobs are, sure -- but if you've got talent and drive (and mostly drive), you can get a great job in the US. If you've got a lot of talent and drive, you can go to the Bay Area and make 2-3x what you can make here.

Hank, my most recent two jobs are with educational technology companies that have had their home office in DC. You don't have to go all the way across the country to get 2-3 times what you can earn here. You just have to go 4 hours up I95.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad