Kris Letang
Mark Giordano 1
Jake Guentzel
Jamie Benn

Last edited:

SNES

Aug 7, 2012
Manotick
Wheres the Schwartz option? Blues fans have been saying for years how much better he was than Stone??

Pitaya

Prince of the Alps, Nico Hischier
Dec 14, 2019
This kind of list is a popularity contest

Yeah sure, Draisaitl is better than Crosby lmfao

Next well hear how Pettersson is better than half the list without ever having gone PPG

Reactions: TS Quint

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013

Next well hear how Pettersson is better than half the list without ever having gone PPG

Draisaitl just won the Ross - is likely going to sweep the awards - and very possibly would have won the Ross with the best point output in the past....i don't even know, 25 years, since 1996 probably?

Everyone knows how good Crosby is - but there's nothing wrong with giving a guy like Drai his due after his absolutely fabulous season - which comes on the heels of another great season last year where he scored 50+50, so no reason to claim it's a "one hit wonder" either.

As to EP - you should go back to the first few threads. Some people were arguing he should be top 3-5. I agree with you on that point.

Reactions: Tutu to

Pitaya

Prince of the Alps, Nico Hischier
Dec 14, 2019
Draisaitl just won the Ross - is likely going to sweep the awards - and very possibly would have won the Ross with the best point output in the past....i don't even know, 25 years, since 1996 probably?

Everyone knows how good Crosby is - but there's nothing wrong with giving a guy like Drai his due after his absolutely fabulous season - which comes on the heels of another great season last year where he scored 50+50, so no reason to claim it's a "one hit wonder" either.

As to EP - you should go back to the first few threads. Some people were arguing he should be top 3-5. I agree with you on that point.
I mean i dont tend to vote whos the better player based on one season - if Im letting you draft a team for one season youre gonna take Draisaitl over Crosby?

I understand Draisaitl had an insane season but I still wouldnt say hes better than Crosby or even Kucherov

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
I mean i dont tend to vote whos the better player based on one season - if Im letting you draft a team for one season youre gonna take Draisaitl over Crosby?

I understand Draisaitl had an insane season but I still wouldnt say hes better than Crosby or even Kucherov

I might honestly, for one season only. I still would pick Crosby first for playoffs (first overall tbh). But it's hard to overlook Drai's raw output the past 2 seasons, and this past year especially. And it's impressive what he did both with McDavid, and than on his own line.

I honestly think he warrants consideration. Kucherov is up there too. Personal preference who you pick is what it comes down to imo.

I'd probably take Crosby myself for one season - but i'm a big fan of his and tend to have very optimistic views for certain players I like. But objectively speaking - I think picking either of Drai or Kucherov ahead based on past 2 seasons is fine.

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis

Draisaitl has been better than Crosby the last 2 years. In fact I'd say over the past 2 years he's been arguably the #1 player, at least thats what the numbers show.

And yeah unfortunately I do think there are going to be some mental gymnastics for Pettersson. He shouldn't go until the 23-25 range.

TS Quint

I can see!
Sep 8, 2012
Bruins fans out in full force in this poll.

Huberdeau hiding down in Florida is very underrated for what he has done on that team for the past couple years.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Draisaitl has been better than Crosby the last 2 years. In fact I'd say over the past 2 years he's been arguably the #1 player, at least thats what the numbers show.

And yeah unfortunately I do think there are going to be some mental gymnastics for Pettersson. He shouldn't go until the 23-25 range.
Draisaitl wasnt better than Crosby last year. He was well below

He outscored him by 5 points I'm 3 games while having huge question Mark's surrounding his ability to deliver on his own line(which he answered this season). Crosby also had an elite 2 way season coming in 4th in selke voting while draisaitl was still a weak defensive player than. Draisaitl moved past Crosby this season though due to the huge production gap

Howe Elbows 9

Sep 16, 2007
Sweden
With the way voting is going currently, he’s far better than Pettersson. Better than Aho, Bergeron and Stone.

Ok, but I included Barkov in my question to see if you think Huberdeau should be ranked higher relative to Barkov, or if you think it's just Huberdeau who isn't getting enough respect.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad