Top 3 Strikers in World Football:

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Honestly, I agree.

Messi and Ronaldo are still the two best forwards in the world at the moment, IMO.
I think Messi is, but I think there are a number of forwards better than Ronaldo. He's a fantastic poacher though. I would rather have Lewandowski, Salah, Mane, Mbappe and Neymar at the moment...maybe even a few more.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Oh Immobile is a good shout as well, totally forgot about him when thinking about the top 3.

He has done enough to be an HM for me.

Reactions: Dr Salt

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
If we're talking pure #9s here:

1. Lewandowski has been on an absurd level this year, absolutely bonkers, and has also been ruthlessly consistent for almost a decade. 9 straight seasons of more than 25 goals in all competitions. 5 straight seasons of more than 40. Has hit 30 goals in a 34 game Bundesliga season 3 times in the past 5 years (and hit 29 in one of the others).

After him, there's a cluster that I think can broadly be divided into older guys who are still at an extremely high level (Aguero and Benzema specifically jump to mind here) and younger guys who are rapidly approaching this top tier (Haaland and Werner in particular), with Harry Kane operating in a weird middle space between these two groups.

Dr Salt

Bedard saved me
Feb 26, 2019
ym
Lewa Benzema and Agüero. Immobile Kane PEA also great shouts. You can also put Ronaldo and Mbappé if you count them as strikers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad