Prospect Info: Top 25 Habs Prospect Rankings – #14

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Lernout at #14 indicates our pool is still pretty deep.

With interesting NHL worthy prospect like Gregoire, Addison, Evans and Audette, it's still pretty deep.

With Sergachev we have the top end, also.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
The prospect pools are going to look deeper when you look at them right after a draft since you just added several players to the mix. The Habs had a deep pool going into the year but one that lacks high end talent with size/skill. That said there are a number of wild cards and we just have to wait and see how it goes for them. From watching most of the IceCaps games, I wasn't as impressed with Lernout as many seem to be, Gregoire was a huge disappointment but hopefully he can rebound this year, Bradley is a guy I liked what I saw from but he's another that must add mass strength but seems to do a lot of things well. Addison I like if he can improve his offensive game. Audette I've only seen a few times but didn't impress me at all. I was really impressed with McNiven since he didn't have a very good defense in front of him. Bourque clearly had a good season so can't wait to watch him in Laval in 2 years. Looks like Evans is one of our most underrated prospects as he had a huge season, now we need to see how he follows it up as an Upper classman.

Staum, Henriksson, Pezzetta and Hawkey are guys I've never seen so I don't know what we have in them. I am very interested in Hawkey since he was the USHL goalie of the year but then got hurt and then sat on the bench all year as a Freshman (bet his coach is regretting that move now the goalie he played every game but 2, left early for the NHL, now he has 2 goalies with hardly any NCAA experience)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad