Prospect Info: Top 25 Habs Prospect Rankings – #11

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I really think Bitten is going to move up our rankings very fast. Could easily be a top 5 prospect. Even higher. I think he could end up being our best forward out of this prospect pool.

He could indeed move up, but the forwards in front of him were all pretty impressive in juniors, so until they graduate/bust or he plays AHL, it will be hard to place him in front of Scherbak/Lehkonen/McCarron/Hudon. He would need to collect some trophies for it to happen. JDLR is also hard to pass as he is 99% a NHLer (what line from 4 to 2 is the question). Reway could drop like a rock depending how he does in the AHL/NHL.

I think Evans is getting a little underrated around here, he's been VERY impressive in the NCAA.

Considering he was 34/39 his first year with us, jumped to 28/37 last year and is now slated to be 12-15/33 this year, he is steadily climbing like he should. It's not like the 11-14 guys that goes before him are scrubs either.

I was really impressed with what I saw of him, looking forward to see him progress! However I don't see him ever surpassing Sergachev

That's why he said best forward ;)

EDIT: Fun stuff from 2014

6. Zachary Fucale, Goaltender, Halifax Mooseheads. (32.76% of the vote).
11. Dustin Tokarski, Goaltender, Hamilton Bulldogs. (36.48% of the vote).
32. Mike Condon, Goaltender, Wheeling Nailers.

15. Mac Bennett, Defenseman, Michigan. (24.64% of the vote).
20. Darren Dietz, Defenseman, Hamilton Bulldogs. (30.59% of the vote).
24. Brett Lernout, Defenseman, Swift Current Broncos.

17. Christian Thomas, Right Wing, Hamilton Bulldogs. (34.13% of the vote).
19. Connor Crisp, Center, Hamilton Bulldogs. (40.00% of the vote).
31. Jack Nevins, Left Wing, Hamilton Bulldogs.
33. Daniel Carr, Left Wing, Hamilton Bulldogs.
34. Jake Evans, Center, Notre Dame Fighting Irish.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
I know it's summer time on HFBoards and all... but isn't a top 25 a little too much? I mean, outside the top 5, we're pretty sure these guys won't have a chance at the NHL level.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I know it's summer time on HFBoards and all... but isn't a top 25 a little too much? I mean, outside the top 5, we're pretty sure these guys won't have a chance at the NHL level.

Condon was ranked 32th in 2014.

Prospect junkies need their fix during the summer season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad