Top 15 OHL Prospects For 2019 Draft

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
I'd like to hear an explanation as to why Antropov is a better NHL prospect than Cole MacKay or Blake Murray. That stands out as a ridiculous ranking.

Reactions: hockeynorth

OHLFan90

Dec 24, 2013
Ontario
Alright y'll,

Not everyone see's things your way.

The writer has an opinion, you have yours. How does that make any of this ridiculous.

I have my disagreements about the list too but it doesn't make his list ridiculous. He can rank prospects as he sees them it doesn't mean he doesn't have respect for others.

Also if you read the article, you would notice that he put the month (Feb) in the title. Meaning this list is probably going to change.

Should guys like Mackay and Murray be on the list? There is sufficient evidence that says yes. However, Ben the writer of the post has his list. Just like we have our own.

Lighten up a little bit.

OHLFan90

Dec 24, 2013
Ontario
How has Blake Murray been this year? I know he got off to a slow start. Was he adjusting to new line mates or maybe just in a bit of a sophomore slump?

We know what Cole Mackay can do. His brother played junior in the KW area. Great family. His brother was very skilled. Hope he is still playing. Cole was ranked 96th by Central Scouting but I could honestly see him slipping into the top two rounds.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
How has Blake Murray been this year? I know he got off to a slow start. Was he adjusting to new line mates or maybe just in a bit of a sophomore slump?

We know what Cole Mackay can do. His brother played junior in the KW area. Great family. His brother was very skilled. Hope he is still playing. Cole was ranked 96th by Central Scouting but I could honestly see him slipping into the top two rounds.
Murray's been on a tear lately, really he's just a slow starter. He was last year too. He's moved back up my list for sure.

MacKay's going top 4 rounds for sure IMO

OHLFan90

Dec 24, 2013
Ontario
Murray's been on a tear lately, really he's just a slow starter. He was last year too. He's moved back up my list for sure.

MacKay's going top 4 rounds for sure IMO

I really like Murray as a player. I feel like he could be a riser as well.

Yeah Mackay is going top 4 rounds for sure. The complete package. Kind of reminds me in ways of a bo horvat but better vision if you ask me

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad