"TOP 10" for the NHL´s 2006 Entry Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
Seachd said:
Yeah, I realized that, but I went by his team's site. I'd assume they're correct, but they may have gotten it wrong in the first place.

By the way, I can't stand the "international" way of writing dates. :mad:

It's much more logical if you think about it, it goes from the smallest time unit to the biggest.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Pepper said:
It's much more logical if you think about it, it goes from the smallest time unit to the biggest.
It's only logical if that's the order it's said in a certain language. For English, it would definitely not be logical.

NV

Aug 22, 2003
I'd bet good money that Jordan Staal is ahead of Bryan Little by the time the 2006 draft rolls around. Of course I've watched Staal a lot more often but knowing how drafts work in terms of size of players, I can't possibly see Little going first. Little's a better skating Daniel Ryder and he came in around #50 in the latest CSB rankings.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Seachd said:
It's only logical if that's the order it's said in a certain language. For English, it would definitely not be logical.

I don't know about that. I'm an American, and I still think our way doesn't make much sense. The metric system is better, too. I know, I know, I'm a commie traitor. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad