GDT: Top 10 baby!! FINALLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Reminds me of Road Warrior when the leader of the Oil producing colony said to Max “every day their numbers grow and they get stronger, while we get weaker”

We have lost some Great posters.

Yeah well for as long as my parasocial association with you folks holds true, you'll never get rid of me. Yeah, I know, not helping :P

Reactions: ps241

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Reminds me of Road Warrior when the leader of the Oil producing colony said to Max “every day their numbers grow and they get stronger, while we get weaker”

We have lost some Great posters.

Yeah it sucks. But the boards became a pretty dark place the last few years. Even when we won there was always something to complain about. Some people just cant handle that much negativity in their lives.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Yeah it sucks. But the boards became a pretty dark place the last few years. Even when we won there was always something to complain about. Some people just cant handle that much negativity in their lives.

yea when it’s a hobby why surround yourself with negative energy. I need to take a step back at times from the board and honestly from myself when I start getting down on things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad