Recalled/Assigned: Tootoo recalled, Bertuzzi out Sunday

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Good, Tootoo is better than and should have been up here all year. Holland really ****ed the roster up this year, basically put the worst possible product out there all year long. Hell when even fans can predict terrible decisions before they even occur (Sammy/Cleary), anyway.

On another note: I'd love to know how much money is actually going to be on the ice? It's pretty funny at this point, we are going to straight up have the entire Griffins up here by the time the season comes to a close.

Why wouldn't Holland waive Tootoo if Babs wasn't gonna play him?

Now if you wanna say he shoulda had a roster spot over garbage such as Sammy and Cleary, that's another story.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida

Now if you wanna say he shoulda had a roster spot over garbage such as Sammy and Cleary, that's another story.

Tootoo was on waivers earlier in the season and he cleared, I guess not to many teams could afford his $1.9million cap hit at that time plus Holland has tried to trade him a few times with no such luck.

benusmc

Feb 11, 2008

I was just talking in general, Tatar/Nyquist not playing, resigning Cleary. Hell having possibly the softest line up on earth. So many different things, and yes one is Sammy/Cleary over Tootoo. At least Tootoo provided something positive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad