Recalled/Assigned: Tony DeAngelo back to Wolfpack

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
I would rather him play big minutes in Hartford than 8 minutes in the NHL. Selfishly I wanted to see him play big minutes but it's not the best for his development. You can see the skill he has and giving him ~10 games to start the season was a good idea.

I guess this means Holden is staying

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
He need to play and will be back . Holden and Staal will be gone by the deadline or next year for sure

That's more or less how I feel.

It's a chance to get him some serious ice time and work with him. It's not as if they sent him to Siberia.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
BTW this is why Gorton should have been doing everything he could to get Holden traded in the offseason. We all knew AV wasn't going to use ADA.

Reactions: ponzu4u

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Just get me Matt ****ing Duchene please...
Why? So we can sneak in as an 8 seed? What are we giving up for Duchene? Hayes and Smith? As if. Do you want to trade Skjei for him? That's really the only player we have that colorado would trade Duchene for. And what do we do when his contract is up at the end of next season? Sign him for 8M+?

Reactions: jas and LeetchisGod

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
What a joke. This kid should be playing. But hey lets continue to play trash can Holden.

This team is going down the sewer fast with AV as coach.

Fire AV.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
TEAM

1200px-Firing_M1A1_tank_in_Djibouti.jpg

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
what is Hartford doing with the 8 D?

Is Crawley getting sent back to London?
Does Gilmour get sent down?
Is Bereglazov jumping ship?

Running 8 D is pointless

Why trade for Sproul if DeAngelo was gonna be sent down

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Guys, I get the high emotions here, but let's take it down a notch and try and look at this objectively.

The point of sending ADA is not to punish him, it's to play a part in developing him. He's going to get a lot of ice time, he's going to a league that focuses on development.

He also just turned 22 today.

To put that into perspective - on Brady Skjei's 22nd birthday, he was finishing up his first full season in the AHL, and 76th AHL game overall, before he would get a look and eventually make the team the following season.

On his 22nd birthday, Ryan McDonagh had played 7 less NHL games.

The point is, this kid is still young and a work in progress. We've got some time here people.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad