Tomas Plekanec : Unsung Hero

TennisMenace

Jul 3, 2008
Buffalo
He is not flashy but he does do all things well, so yes, clap clap for Pleks.

But, lets not forget, his line is a minus when even strength. I believe he has 3 of his 4 goals on the PP.

Last edited:

PricePkPatch*

I thought it was time to give props to the most underrated player on the team :handclap:

What? I mean, yes, Pleky has been underrated by the fanbase and the media, but he is still acknowledged as one of the most important piece we got.

the MOST underrated, i.e. the one people never give him the kudos he deserves is Bouillon.

LarsEller

Jul 31, 2011
Copenhagen
He was all over the place last night. And I mean that in a good way. Our best c AINEC. At least until Gally is fully developed

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Our best forward hands down. He is so freaking good in all situations. The best PK forward in the NHL to me, he has a scoring chance every game on the PK.

Feb 20, 2012
Calgary
just gonna get it out of the way:

- plays like a girl
- so soff
- too small

Please ask your husband to comment next time. Pleks is a great hockey player. He can play PP, PK, last minute of a game and makes other players better. Once Gally is ready to be the number one center, Pleks will slide into number two and be the best number two in the league.

knuck

On and off fan
Sponsor
Mar 26, 2006
La Prairie Beach
Please ask your husband to comment next time. Pleks is a great hockey player. He can play PP, PK, last minute of a game and makes other players better. Once Gally is ready to be the number one center, Pleks will slide into number two and be the best number two in the league.

You didn't get his post at all... He mentioned this right away before some haters got in the thread to blame plek for playing like a girl, being soft and being too small.

EDIT: Or did I not get yours ? I don't know what to believe anymore

Dr Gonzo

#1 Jan Bulis Fan
Dec 13, 2009
Bat Country
Please ask your husband to comment next time. .

The internet is a weird, wonderful, sarcastic place.

Often times "sub-memes" develop in certain message boards.

You, just took offense to one. He was being facetious ;)

p.s. So soff.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
unsung?

people have been singing his tune a couple games now, and commenting on how well he played last year given his ****tay wingers.

man-up pleks, start winning faceoffs.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
He was 55% yesterday, but yeah he definitely needs to get better.

he was...just checked, and realised that would be thrown in my face.

overall, he is generally decent on the faceoffs and I was just trollin'.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
I'd say it's his weakest skill, to be honest.

That and shootouts .

for sure...but it's not that terrible. last year he was 49% 50% the year before. he could be more consistent, and his numbers might go up 1% or so. but he's not bad although off to a rough start.

habspinner

Jul 12, 2009
MTL
So, I looked for a few thread titles, and this has to be the one that spoke to me for Plekanec

I am a bit partial I will agree as I followed Pleks as soon as he came to Hamilton, but man, this is a DAMN good player and the Habs would be a MUCH weaker team without him.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
He's been the habs most complete and useful player for years.

I'm still shocked some people wanted to trade him. Plek is the man. Keep him forever.

Baruch

I like DD (Cups)
Apr 26, 2014
Montréal
Always loved that guy, commitment, Selke-level defensive forward.

The first Habs Merchandise I bought was a #14 T-shirt for my dad, he's much appreciated in our household.

kovaless

Feb 21, 2008
Remember, Pleks faceoff % is lower cause he literally let's opponents win them, then races for it :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad