Tom Wilson with a pretty aggressive high stick (suspended 6 games)

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
Should be a suspension, not even close to a hockey play and could have destroyed Gregor's teeth

But it'll be 5K max

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
Tom Wilson doing Tom Wilson things.

But in reality it is the universe getting even with Gregor for single-handedly costing the Sharks Fantilli or Carlsson in last year’s draft.

• Haha
Reactions: Bartcal

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
Not Trouba so the outrage on the board is minor.

<An entire thread of people talking about bad the Wilson hit was>

"Let's randomly bring up how unfair things are to my favorite team's player while maligning folks on the board and showing that I haven't bothered to read the thread I'm commenting in"

C'mon, dude - read the room. Hell, read the thread.

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
Raised an eye brow and laughed when I saw high stick in the title. That's a slash.

why-not-both-why-not.gif

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY

"Let's randomly bring up how unfair things are to my favorite team's player while maligning folks on the board and showing that I haven't bothered to read the thread I'm commenting in"

I read the thread. It's kind of mild compared to the venom Trouba receives. Actually to be honest considering how much praise the guy got when he body slammed Panarin without a helmet on I guess I should take this as progress. Let's be honest Wilson is just a hard working throwback type player that isn't completely useless as a hockey player. *HF swoons*

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010

They read the 1st reply to the thread that said "where's the outrage". Their brain suddenly shut down from the shock and then the words "there's no outrage at all" repeated over and over in their deep slumber. They woke up with a vengeance and had to let everyone know that they needed to channel their anger or it wouldn't be fair to Trouba.

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
I read the thread. It's kind of mild compared to the venom Trouba receives. Actually to be honest considering how much praise the guy got when he body slammed Panarin without a helmet on I guess I should take this as progress. Let's be honest Wilson is just a hard working throwback type player that isn't completely useless as a hockey player. *HF swoons*

Everyone on this board hates Tom Wilson - more than they hate Jacob Trouba. As a Kraken fan, I'm more neutral about this than you are.

You're stretching for things to be outraged over.

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
Should be gone for the season with his history. He's Parros' boy though, so I expect Kadri to get 5 games here.

Way too specific for Kadri. His suspensions are much more vague for some reason.

I expect the official suspension will read "until the end of Calgary's first round in the playoffs"

Also at least one pick forfeited by Ottawa. We can't let them get away with this.

Last edited:

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
It was one hand and looked like Wilson was trying to get around/dodge the other player and accidentally came up and got him.

Probably deserving of 2 minutes and that’s about it

Well he was missing teeth, so minimum 4 minutes. And I don't understand how him swinging his stick like that is a natural extension of him trying to get around the guy. It looked like he meant to whack him, maybe just not in the face.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad