Tom Brady, the greatest to ever play

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
It does, but with Favre it's nearly everything. Just like Ron Francis isn't a top 5 hockey player ever, Favre isn't a top 5 QB.

Personally I love Favre, easy guy to cheer for, but there's no question IMO that Rodgers is the better of the two.

Favre was elite till the end however, Francis was not. I'm not denying Rodgers is better but Favre has a horse in the race for the top 5 QB arguement.

I feel that Favre is as overrated as Brees is underrated. However, I haven't "quantified" that feeling. I guess I would have to look at the numbers more carefully.

I am pretty sure I am negatively influenced by his last few years and all the media narratives (good and bad) about him. If I were to look at production, I am pretty sure he would be top 10, perhaps top 5.

I am not sure how he is overrated. He played for a long time, but didn't play the end to pad his stats. He had one of his absolute best years at the tail end of his career, nearly 15 years after he won 3 straight MVPs. he held most of the offensive records Manning has now and while a lot of people nag on him for the flip-flop retirement speculation the fact remains that he played great until the end and even may have won a SB with the Vikes if not for Bountygate.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Brady does what Favre and manning did but he wins more and sexually harasses less

he's usually on the other end of it

original-31503-1379354985-16.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad