Signing(s): Tom Brady signs with the Buccaneers (2 years, $50 million)

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
NFCs = NFC South (aka their own division)

Just fyi since you said that like I said they're the favorite in the NFC.

And I disagree, a Brady-led Bucs team is better than the Falcons, Panthers and Saints.

Saints are still a better team and at this point in their careers Brees is better than Brady.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Bucs definitely changing uniforms, ain’t no way Brady putting in that hideous thing

Reactions: Voight

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
30M, that's steep for a 43 year old.

Glad he is going to the NFC, I am going to be able to cheer for him.
No different than Kirk Cousins. Hell Rivers just landed a deal for 25 mill. This is the market.

Brady needs all the help he can get at this stage of his career. The weapons Tampa Bay has are significant improvements over New England. May not lead to another championship but
I understand it for Brady.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Last year Jameis Winston threw 30 interceptions. Tom Brady has thrown 29 interceptions in the last 4 years. Brady may throw a few less TD passes than Winston but will throw 20 less interceptions. That alone will mean 3-4 more wins for the Bucs in 2020.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Still cant get over that no one wanted Tom Brady. Its hard to believe, but then again these teams are stupid and give Tannehill $118 million

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
No different than Kirk Cousins. Hell Rivers just landed a deal for 25 mill. This is the market.

Brady needs all the help he can get at this stage of his career. The weapons Tampa Bay has are significant improvements over New England. May not lead to another championship but
I understand it for Brady.
Wasnt really much of decision to make for Brady. Only one team wanted him and offered him a contract

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
You are probably like most football fans who really know nothing of the Bucs. You look at the 7 and 9 record and think they are a crappy team. Well guess what... they aren't.
their defense is trash for the most part

aside from that, they're not even the best team in their division

Reactions: ZDH

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Still cant get over that no one wanted Tom Brady. Its hard to believe, but then again these teams are stupid and give Tannehill $118 million

Some tv guys were saying he may have hurt his own market and everybody just thought he wasn't serious about leaving NE, the he made the social media post when other teams already moved on

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad