NFL: Tom Brady retires for good this time

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Any day you see Mark Davis’ haircut is a good day.
Yeah I haven't had a haircut in a few months and legitimately look like Florida Man but if I were in a hair contest with Mark Davis it would still be a landslide win in my favor.

How can anyone sit in a meeting with him and take it seriously? It's nigh-on impossible.

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Yeah I haven't had a haircut in a few months and legitimately look like Florida Man but if I were in a hair contest with Mark Davis it would still be a landslide win in my favor.

How can anyone sit in a meeting with him and take it seriously? It's nigh-on impossible.
Maybe it’s like one of those Undercover Boss type things, but right out there in plain sight. He walks around with hilarious hair and makes note of how people react in different situations.

Bench Clearer

Aug 10, 2023
Late to the party here. Great player that I never liked, going all the way back to his Michigan days. Couldn't put my finger on exactly why--I just didn't.

I remember not worrying too much after his first Super Bowl win against the Rams because I figured he was a one year wonder. Thought I was proven right when the Pat's missed the playoffs in the following season only to watch him eventually win SIX more before calling it a career.

Spyware, Deflategate, etc did nothing to change my view on him. Sometimes you just don't like people and you can't explain why. I thought I even hated the Pats for a long time but I went back to being indifferent towards them once he left.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad