Post-Game Talk: Tofu wins the series for the Habs!

RandomTask26

Jan 6, 2020
Paul Maurice said something interesting in the postgame presser, that the 2nd game of a b2b always favors the winner of the 1st. I always remember hearing players say (in the regular season) that they’re happy when they can get back on the ice quickly after a loss so they can forget about the previous game, and not stew over it for days.

I don’t know, I just thought it was interesting to hear. Maybe different in the playoffs since it’s so rare. The Habs worst game of the 1st round was game 4, so the 2nd of a b2b as well

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Do we?

A big D certainly can match up with big forwards, but it's certainly preferable for them to match up with smaller forwards, after you've slowed them down in the neutral zone. Vegas will be a handful.
Vegas would definitely be a handful....same with Colorado....but I believe we'll be a handful for them too

Reactions: Runner77

JustAHabFan

Apr 8, 2008
Habs played as a team. Good chemistry on each line. We have elite goaltending and everyone played a system to the T. I have hope.

Reactions: ItzaGreat

Saxon

Mar 9, 2015
Suzuki's starting to master turning his body to gain position and use his stick to win battles in the corners.

He's got his own style, but I would guess Armia is rubbing off on him.
Disgusting

Reactions: holy

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
A bit late...

5cnsj1.jpg

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Don't know where else to put this, but thought this was really cool:

I like seeing this. We need these guys around the team more often, embrace the heroes of the past and learn from them. I loved seeing Lafleur, Houle and Cournoyer in the stands and the conscious effort to highlight them, these guys deserve respect! This is what Molson needs to keep doing.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
I like seeing this. We need these guys around the team more often, embrace the heroes of the past and learn from them. I loved seeing Lafleur, Houle and Cournoyer in the stands and the conscious effort to highlight them, these guys deserve respect! This is what Molson needs to keep doing.
A million percent! Furthers the tradition, history and being part of the Canadiens family of the most storied franchise and makes players want to be a part of that immemorial. Love seeing this.

Last edited:
Reactions: OldCraig71

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
im sure its been mentioned, but its cool how ducharme just plays every line almost an equal amount. other than throwing the danault line at the opposing team's best line like its the worlds worst gender reveal party, i don't think he matches lines at all. that's pretty cool

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad