To Those in the GM Game - A Poll about how to do the draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
rupispupis said:
That's exactly what I was thinking!!!
On Sunday, June 27th, We'll have a 1 rnd draft. There will be 30 players available (ones that were picked in the first rnd).
Yeah?!

I think 2 rounds would probably be better, but no more than 3 - gets too long.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
ORBluesFan said:
I think 2 rounds would probably be better, but no more than 3 - gets too long.

My idea is:

We wait for the NHL draft, and then we make the list for the 3 first rounds. We do the first day (round 1, 2, 3) manually and the rest automatically. I think that's the best idea.

kovalchuk17atl

Apr 22, 2004
Desibasha said:
I duess we shud round 1-3 manually.....Some people may not be here at the chosen date of the draft (likely me if its saturday or sunday)...I think we shud start the draft thread...the rest of the drafts shud be automaticlly IMO....

With the 2nd overall...
With the 4th overall...
With the 6th overall...
With the 29th overall...
With the 30th overall...

more to come...Yeah Baby

BTW the Flames will also be put on FOR SALE for any GM to take over (But they have to SMART as me :teach: :joker: ) ...As I will be leaving for a 2 month vacation on the 28th :yo: :yo:

I could take over probably. And if you want Flurey to be Captain I'll keep him Captain ;)

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
markov` said:
My idea is:

We wait for the NHL draft, and then we make the list for the 3 first rounds. We do the first day (round 1, 2, 3) manually and the rest automatically. I think that's the best idea.

I like that idea - it's gotta be at least 3 rounds

Jon Burke

I like sketchykg's idea, but expanded to three rounds. After the draft, we make our selections based on the pool of players taken in the first three rounds of the NHL Entry Draft. Then after that, according to the picks you have, you are assigned players.

I personally think that's the best way to compromise and keep everyone happy. But what's everyone else's thoughts?

Whoops - just realized that markov` suggested that already. Great idea man ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad