Pre-Game Talk: To make things worst, Bruins are next. Tuesday 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
After a terrible week against mostly terrible teams, here comes some of the best teams in the NHL.
It all start with Boston.

After the last game, let's hope it won't end the same way for Habs fan
giphy.gif

Boston just won their last 3 games and are holding the 1st place in our division without any competition.
A win could go a long way......but it's easier said than done since the Habs won the last game against Boston

My advice would be to start before the game with something stronger this time
source.gif

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
This one will not be a win. I just hope it's not a totally ugly loss. This is going to be the end of another narrative - habs winning against top tier teams. Bruins no doubt did not forget the last loss to Habs. Do they have a 4th string goalie they can recall from Whatever-HL?

Reactions: habsfan891

shamrun

Jun 5, 2008
vancouver
worst....Maybe this is just what the doctor ordered. I would not be surprised if the habs came out flying for 2 periods. :sarcasm:

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Habs will come out strong..........if they don't score early, with the current fragile state they are in, it could be ugly.

That being said, it really seems to be a flip of the coin right now...hoping for a great game from the whole team, and they will recover fronm saturdays fiasco vs the Rangers.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
Make things worst? The bruins, for the most part, are our b****.Rask just chills in the blue paint looking like a kid that belongs on the short bus

Team is off lately, shooting isn’t quite right, weird bounces, everything goes in, weird goal against, hockey is a fickle mistress, but the boys always show up for the bruins.

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 24, 2012
Montreal
Well... if it's any consolation, Bergeron won't be in the line-up against us. So that's something I guess...

But we are facing the Bruins, a top 5 team in the league... we should win 5-2.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
He looked so disinterested. It happens but wow. He looked mentally beat.

When you have zero faith in the backup your GM provided, its gotta be tough. Mind you he gets paid well to deal with those emotional scars, but man.. Niemi, Kinkaid... good lord that's just rude to supply a support system like that to your franchise goalie.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
After the stink that was Saturday night's game I don't care if a Bruin removes his elbow pad and beats the entire Habs team up with it. It could even be a shoe if need be. :)

Even Habs/Bruins games has lost it's spark for me and is now just another game these days.

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Not optimistic about this one. Something is seriously wrong with the team's overall defensive game if bottom feeder teams like Rangers, Devils & Senators can score at will when behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad