Pre-Game Talk: To make things worst, Bruins are next. Tuesday 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Perfect timing. Lets beat the Bruins and clutter up the Atlantic even more! Nobody going to run away with the Atlantic this year IMO. Bruins have a safe lead at the moment but I can see things cluttering up. Tampa has games in hand and Sens (like I predicted) are much better this year.

Going to be a fight between the Bruins, Panthers, Habs, Leafs, and Lightning with 75% of the season to go! Can the Bruins dominate from half way point last year to all the way through this season? That's rare is it not?

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I think we win this one and it's all sunshine and rainbows until the next game. Got to make sure we arent too good or too bad, need to stay in no man's land.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
p1ccsLt.gif

Pretty epic that a poster named Gravity, likes the above clip. :D

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but I'm going to this particular game:

Thoughts on Sunday @ Bruins?

- we're on a b2b, they're not
- which game will Price play? (Sat vs. Philly? I say save him for Sun)

Joe Malone

Aug 29, 2002
Mabou....Wawa
From Nov 5th to Nov 12th the Bruins lost four in a row. The fourth game they had a 4-0 lead, but ended up losing 5-4, to Florida. A stretch quite similar to the Habs last four games. After losing four in a row, the Bruins faced the Leafs, one of their hated rivals. They won that game and are 5-0 in their last 5.

I expect tomorrow night the Habs will show up, and not give up. Just hope they don’t let up...

Bring on the Bruins. I predict a win.

Jul 6, 2016
Habs will win vs the Bruins as they do against better teams since the beginning of the season.

Reactions: LeHab

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
From Nov 5th to Nov 12th the Bruins lost four in a row. The fourth game they had a 4-0 lead, but ended up losing 5-4, to Florida. A stretch quite similar to the Habs last four games. After losing four in a row, the Bruins faced the Leafs, one of their hated rivals. They won that game and are 5-0 in their last 5.

I expect tomorrow night the Habs will show up, and not give up. Just hope they don’t let up...

Bring on the Bruins. I predict a win.

So, you're saying we'll get a 5-0 lead to blow this time ?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The Saturday game still stings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad