GDT: to all who doubted me new gdt for new game

AhoLottaLove

Jun 30, 2010
I've got a story for you guys. A few months ago my girlfriend went out and did some scavenger hunt thing with her friends at the bars downtown. The game was to perform tasks and one of them was to form a human pyramid with strangers. Anyway they were at lucky B's when the human pyramid task came up. Jeff Skinner, Riley Nash, Ryan Murphy, Ron Hainsey, and Justin Faulk were there playing pong (gf says they weren't drinking). They tried to get Faulk to participate in the human pyramid and he refused. That's dedication folks. No risking injury.

Also, she said that Hainsey was their leader. Based solely on body language.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
This is against Detroit
Give it some time. We can't possibly win this one since we beat them like a season or two ago...right? I don't even remember right now.

I think we are only allowed 1 win every 5 or so years against them.

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
I've got a story for you guys. A few months ago my girlfriend went out and did some scavenger hunt thing with her friends at the bars downtown. The game was to perform tasks and one of them was to form a human pyramid with strangers. Anyway they were at lucky B's when the human pyramid task came up. Jeff Skinner, Riley Nash, Ryan Murphy, Ron Hainsey, and Justin Faulk were there playing pong (gf says they weren't drinking). They tried to get Faulk to participate in the human pyramid and he refused. That's dedication folks. No risking injury.

Also, she said that Hainsey was their leader. Based solely on body language.

ron "dad" hainsey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad