dZv6V92.png

welcome to the official church of hallejokel of gdt saints gdt

pls enjoy ur stay

namaste

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Just remember, if we tie Toronto in points, they're ahead of us in the standings. We have a game in hand, but they win the tiebreak. Fail for four, go Wings!

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
Verily, verily I say unto you, halleJOKEL is a false prophet!

"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves." - Matthew 7:15

"For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect." - Matthew 24:24

"But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves." 2 Peter 2:1

"And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever." Revelation 20:10

Ew5pfX3.png

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
We appreciate your hard work and dedication halleJOKEL.

The pick would be nice but the real prize will be watching the Toronto contingent's reaction once they tie us.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
lol if the hcanes are the team that kills the wings playoff streak

but i want a guaranteed top 5 pick

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I'd rather we knock da wheels out of the playoffs

This. If the last game of the season comes down to "winning and breaking the Red Wings playoff streak" and "Losing and locking in a Top 5 pick", I'm taking the spiteful streak-ender every time.

jstaal

go canes go
Apr 14, 2009
mass
yup

Canes please dont listen to these so called fans, they arent TRUE fans... Play to win...

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Don't you remember Jon Hlavac single handily got revenge the next year with his hat trick against them. I'm pretty sure that's the only thing he did in his NHL career. He retired shortly thereafter

jstaal

go canes go
Apr 14, 2009
mass
yes

Hope so, and a nice Bruins fan with some well wishes for our canes, does not matter the reason :)

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
Don't you remember Jon Hlavac single handily got revenge the next year with his hat trick against them. I'm pretty sure that's the only thing he did in his NHL career. He retired shortly thereafter

When I was young but cared I thought he was good. Idk why but I always imagined him being better than he really was.

AhoLottaLove

Jun 30, 2010
These boards don't make any sense to me any more. Aren't we supposed to talk about how bad the Canes are? Or are we tired of that because we've been doing it for most of a decade?

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
Both this board and CanesCountry have suffered because of the sad state of the 'Canes.

Though teams that are either wildly popular, like the Sens, or recent winners, like the Kings, have their webzones flooded with posters who have no idea what they are talking about, lowering the quality of discussion. That's the other side of the coin (though this board does an admirable job of chasing those posters away, it seems).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad