News Article: Tkachuk the Captain

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Congrats Tkachuk, lead the way my friend!

But what great timing! Lets hush hush the garbage ECHL display on defence by announcing the obvious (could it not have waited for a better time/opportunity/forum?). Give your captain a chance Dorion, get some defensive help.

dmarc

SENS!!!!!!!
Mar 29, 2009
Congrats Brady, it's been a poo week in Sens land but I'm hopeful for big things over your tenure as captain.

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
Nice distraction from Ottawa and playing weak hockey, Brady included. But whatever, he should be the captain at this point if the team has no goal for future success

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Awesome! Video was cool, I’m sure they’ll do a press conference or something soon. Excited that I’m going to his first game with the C tomorrow.
Wonder if they’ll do some sort of free C promo for everyone who already had a 7 jersey.

SENATOR

Feb 6, 2004
Ottawa
The players will tune out, whatever this guy will say on behalf of his puppet master - DJ Smith. Because Tkachuk does not lead by example in talents, skating, efforts, passing, but only in the fat pay check department. Should not be on the first line, until his skating and passing are improved. This guy does not defend, all his hits are in the offensive zone on forecheck. He is a passenger since he came back. Awarding a player like this a captaincy is a joke.

Reactions: windfield

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
The players will tune out, whatever this guy will say on behalf of his puppet master - DJ Smith. Because Tkachuk does not lead by example in talents, skating, efforts, passing, but only in the fat pay check department. Should not be on the first line, until his skating and passing are improved. This guy does not defend, all his hits are in the offensive zone on forecheck. He is a passenger since he came back. Awarding a player like this a captaincy is a joke.
Insert Logan Roy head shake gif

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
Definitely feels like they timed this to try and counteract the awful hockey this team has played lately.

I think it would have been better suited to a stretch where the team (and player) was doing well in my opinion.

Reactions: DrEasy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad