Confirmed with Link: Tinordi and Fournier to the Coyotes for John Scott and Victor Bartley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
An another level... Aside from the fighting, is Jon Scott the worst NHL hockey player ever? Would he get a single shift in minor pro without fighting?

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
For those who call into TSN 690, can you call in from anywhere or do you have to be in Montreal?

I might have to do a drunken rant when we lose on Saturday or Sunday

Malaki

Jan 10, 2016
The trade is not going to help but I'll watch the game Saturday night to see Scott vs Reaves then Tuesday night to see Scott play the Bruins. The Bruins took a lot of liberties last game. Scott vs Chara?

cave troll

Oct 9, 2013
Croatia
GM for four years with only Jeff Petry as an legit NHL player acquired through trade in our roster?
Nice way to make a contender with Mitchell, Flynn, Scott....

Apr 28, 2010
Sometimes the best deal is the one you don't make.

Im so pissed off right now but laughing at the same time. Weird.

Ice Poutine

LA POUTINE IS BACK!
Feb 18, 2006
ON MY CHAIR
'
So we gave up a guy with some potential for some knuclehead with none and that makes us better HOW...? I think Bergevin is cracking under the pressure here...:shakehead

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal
The trade is not going to help but I'll watch the game Saturday night to see Scott vs Reaves then Tuesday night to see Scott play the Bruins. The Bruins took a lot of liberties last game. Scott vs Chara?

Don't waste your time. Scott is report to the Ice Caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad