Confirmed with Link: Tinordi and Fournier to the Coyotes for John Scott and Victor Bartley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal
Can someone clarify the following?

-Is Tinordi on waivers now?
-How much cap space are we saving now with the latest trade?

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Folks are seriously bringing up Kuznetsov years later? So easy to play Cptin Hindsight and say years later this guy should he been picked. Teams weren't picking Russians at the time.it was the height of the new KHL hype...didn't look like prospects might ever come over.....you were literally putting your balls on the line picking a Russian playing in Russia at the time in the first round..and the Habs were going through the problems with Russian type players in the Kostitsyns, Valentenko..an the ongoing saga of finally getting Emelin signed and overseas.

I really liked Kuznetsov..and told Trevor he was the guy I really wanted him to draft, but understood why he wouldn't...it wa a lot easier to say than do at the time...so I don't look back and blame him for passing on him like 23 other teams.

Drafting like the '23 other teams' from 2008 and onward hasn't fared too well for the Habs.

Dannyhab

Feb 5, 2010
Guys...stop worrying. MB remains the best GM in the league. Something bigger will happen.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Worst asset management ever.

Tinordi needed time and patience to learn the rope of the NHL. Not getting bench after 1 mistake. Watch him turning into a very NHL d-man with the coyotes.

Always had faith in him! Good luck Jarred. We will regret this.

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
Jack-Donaghy-Pouring-Alcohol-Loop-30-Rock.gif

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Worst asset management ever.

Tinordi needed time and patience to learn the rope of the NHL. Not getting bench after 1 mistake. Watch him turning into a very NHL d-man with the coyotes.

Always had faith in him! Good luck Jarred. We will regret this.
Couldn't agree more...:shakehead
What is going on??

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
I am extremely disappointed in MB right now. If Tinner didn't fit in the plans why did he not trade him last year or the year before when he still had some value? We got John Scott who is useless and Victor Bartly (who the hell is he?). And we had to throw in a nobody like Fournier to do it...

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
We screwed up his development big time. Let's hope he devleops in Arizona. Happy for him.
Exactly Therrien ruined the kid like he has been doing to most. Only Gallagher has not been damaged but it's because he's a badger and don't give a ****.

What a terrible trade. Proof that MB needs to go with Therrien, it's not the players it's management.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Silver linning, miss playoffs = new coach?

We need a new GM, too.

It's clear Bergevin thinks along the same lines as MT.

I have no idea how he was a part of the Chicago organization because he's literally brought 0 of their successful ideologies over to the Habs.

vfactor

Dec 8, 2009
Montreal
Unless something else happens, MB screwed up big time.

How can you pull a trade like this at the worst moment of team in years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad