Timo Meier (9th overall)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
No, I don't. But I don't disagree with the pick. If you have a chance to hit a home run late in the 1st, you take that chance. But he hasn't improved, he's not even the player he was last year, got traded, didn't make the WJC and was a healthy scratch due to his attitude/play.

Again, I want to be wrong, but I have seen zero signs of it.
I know he got scratched last month in Peterborough but I haven't really heard much stuff about his attitude since then. Sounds like he's been a good teammate and he's been extremely effective on their PP since then.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
I think he’s very young for his draft class, did great in the Sharks camp, and needs adults he can be in awe of to get the most out of his game. I think the AHL will be great for him and I think he’s going to be a fantastic Boyle-like player for us.

If I’m wrong, I look forward to this thread being bumped and someone going , “HAHAH YOU SURE WERE BAD AT FORTUNE TELLING BACK THEN IDIOT”

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
I think he’s very young for his draft class, did great in the Sharks camp, and needs adults he can be in awe of to get the most out of his game. I think the AHL will be great for him and I think he’s going to be a fantastic Boyle-like player for us.

If I’m wrong, I look forward to this thread being bumped and someone going , “HAHAH YOU SURE WERE BAD AT FORTUNE TELLING BACK THEN IDIOT”
That won't happen to you because you're not a condescending know it all in your assertion. :laugh:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Not only is the thread getting into flamey territory, it's not even really about Meier anymore.

It's done for now. Maybe I'll clean and re-open it in a while when this sort of stuff has died down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad