GDT: Time To Take Out The Trash. Canes vs Preds

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Based off Monday this line is the only thing working on offense.
And they split it up. This staff makes zero sense most of the time. They will go with this proposed line up for a period, see it isnt working, and then go back to what has worked. How about just start with what is working?

Nino isnt an offensive driver. He is a good piece on an offensive line but not the guy driving the offense. What do we do with him, stick him with two guys who dont drive offense and play mostly defense. I mean it didnt work with Svech but hey lets try it with Nino.

CanesUltimate11

Nov 24, 2008
Northern Virginia
And they split it up. This staff makes zero sense most of the time. They will go with this proposed line up for a period, see it isnt working, and then go back to what has worked. How about just start with what is working?

Nino isnt an offensive driver. He is a good piece on an offensive line but not the guy driving the offense. What do we do with him, stick him with two guys who dont drive offense and play mostly defense. I mean it didnt work with Svech but hey lets try it with Nino.

Staal with Niederreiter and Foegele was the line that scored on Monday.

That's what I was going for, Nino with Staal and Foegele was the offense from Monday.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

CanesUltimate11

Nov 24, 2008
Northern Virginia
Might as well ignore 20 games of good play for one 2 minute flash in the pan against the worst team.

Lets see how it turns out

Not saying it's the right move just that he's going with the one offense thing that worked on Monday. I'd be happier if he left them alone as well but if he thinks this will wake them up I'm not going to question it to much just yet.

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
Hhhm..another positive for the big man...he's fast.
He's a good 'un. Made good pinches but also generally solid defensively, not a guy who will turn the puck over often. I don't know if I'd agree with him being fast, but he doesn't get walked very often.

He was paired with Fowler, and Fowler has a tendency to make bottom-pairing or replacement D-men look like middle pairing material, but I think he should be a solid piece on the back end for you guys..

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
He's a good 'un. Made good pinches but also generally solid defensively, not a guy who will turn the puck over often. I don't know if I'd agree with him being fast, but he doesn't get walked very often.

He was paired with Fowler, and Fowler has a tendency to make bottom-pairing or replacement D-men look like middle pairing material, but I think he should be a solid piece on the back end for you guys..
Sounds like the perfect guy to be paired alongside someone like Bean.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad