GDT: Time to shine boys! HuGo answering questions live on Twitch!

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Usually, you have so many heroes around here...
They’re doing a good job and have been transparent. There’s nothing to really ask them that hasn’t been answered. If it was somebody like Bergevin, there would be people lining up to ask question, even tho you knew you were going to get a load of crock or a deflection in return.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
They’re doing a good job and have been transparent. There’s nothing to really ask them. If it was somebody like Bergevin, there would be people lining up to ask question, even tho you knew you were going to get a load of crock or a deflection in return.
Yeah sure... Honeymoon as usual.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Yeah sure... Honeymoon as usual.
I don’t get attached to GM’s or their management teams the way you do. If they’re doing a good job which this one is so far, I acknowledge it and move on. If someone is hurting our team the way Bergevin and co did the last 4-5 years, I’m going to call for their head the exact same way. I don’t watch hockey for the suits that sit in the press box during the games. But when the guys wearing those suits start getting in the way of my enjoyment of the team which was what was happening before, you better believe I’m going to voice it.

Big Empty

He's a big horse
Jan 27, 2020
Montréal
This is sick
Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 1.07.43 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: LaP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad