Pre-Game Talk: time to get seer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
has anyone else noticed that early games tend to be very high scoring? They definitely seem above average. I think we're in for a barn burner

plus if it's true that Nilsson is in that might put icing on the cake. I like Nilsson, but Talbot has been on fire

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
So their last 4 games have been losses by scores of 5-2, 5-2, 4-2, 4-2

We may have a chance

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
Do you guys want Nilsson to start against a playoff team that actually has offensive weapons in NYI or do you want to play him against arguably the worst team during the last 2 months? I think it's a pretty easy decision considering Sundays game is a nooner as well.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Montreal has been the worst team in the league in 2016. Columbus just beat them twice in a row.

If the team shows up ready to play, they should win. That or we get some epic bad luck. Considering how this season has gone I wouldn't rule that out.

MCDAVIDISH

Jul 18, 2011
Edmonton
I always kinda wish the team we go up against is on a winning streak because we are so good at breaking losing streaks for teams.

djdub

This Space for Rent
Oct 1, 2011
Calgary, AB
I always kinda wish the team we go up against is on a winning streak because we are so good at breaking losing streaks for teams.

Any kind of streak actually.

It seems whenever the commentator mentions some crazy cold streak an player orteam is having, the record is just shattered by the end of the game.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
It's hard to have faith in the Oilers. On a streak? Against a team doing poorly and letting in a ton of goals?

I've seen this script toooooo many times.

But not that much with McDavid in the lineup. It's wonderful watching teams send out their best against him in a futile effort to shut him down. Leaving Hall and Drai to feast on the rest of the lineup.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
But not that much with McDavid in the lineup. It's wonderful watching teams send out their best against him in a futile effort to shut him down. Leaving Hall and Drai to feast on the rest of the lineup.

Yeah, I want to believe! Nothing would give me more pleasure.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay

It's been fun to watch McDavid go out there and burn a team for multiple scoring chances just to have Hall and Drai come over the boards.

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
Hey guys! Habs fan here. I just wanted to take the opportunity given by today's game to ask for some news on AHL player Marco Roy. 6 points in 23 games seems underwhelming, anyone has seen him enough to give me a short assessment of his play so far, has he been injured again? I used to play street hockey with him as a kid, hence my interest.

Anyways, here's to the McDavid show coming coming up in a few hours. Scrivens saying this isn't a special moment for him playing against former teammates though. He probably knows he'll get pulled after giving 4 goals in the 1st period. Keep our tank rolling! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad