Pre-Game Talk: time to get seer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
one more win we may need to be polite and ask Soli to relocate to the Vancouver board for the next few years--I think I have found the cause of the loses--SOLI!11!

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
one more win we may need to be polite and ask Soli to relocate to the Vancouver board for the next few years--I think I have found the cause of the loses--SOLI!11!

This might be the reasonable thing I've heard all McDay.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Yeah, but we're starting Nillson. Who is only fortunate he's not playing against us. Eberle would be eating him alive with Nillsons tendency to go down early.

In the words of a fellow poster:

"I'm glad I know the context behind this post." :D

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
In the words of a fellow poster:

"I'm glad I know the context behind this post." :D

jebus.

Shot down in flames...haha

We all have our non intended double meaning posts..:amazed:

Yikes, coffee not strong enough today:laugh:

Man, I better be in better game form by tomorrows afternoon start...:laugh:

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
I'll be at the game in Montreal tomorrow. Looks like Scrivens vs Nilsson, so there will goals o' plenty! Hopefully more from our boys than theirs. Lots to cheer about.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Oh lordy, I hope we thrash the Habs something fierce.

A few things I'd just love to see.

-Scrivens in net, gets pounded.
-Kassian with a Gordie Howe hat trick.
-Yakupov with two goals.
-McDavid shatters some Hab souls.
-Galchenyuk is invisible.
-Petry gets burned at least twice.
-Gallagher gets punked by Nurse.
-Bergevin loses the hipster glasses, gets a haircut, and a suit that isn't made of curtains, and sofa scraps.

Took the words out of my mouth. Amusing thing is Yak always seems to play well against the habs. Must be his rivalry with his best friend that drives that fuel. :D

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
Scrivens is streaky. I can see him pulling out a stellar performance because Oilers.

Agreed, and his entire career as a hockey player is pretty much on the line. Remember that 50+ save shutout vs. the sharks?

I'm actually pretty scared of a potentially vindictive Scrivens.

If Condon was in net I'd bet the farm, but now I'm very uncertain.

OnTheBrink

Apr 19, 2013
Airdrie
Think goaltending is close to a wash tomorrow, Scrivens is just as capable of stealing one as Nilsson on any given night.

Hope Habs offence stays in a slump and we light them up, work with a couple Habs fans who were pretty arrogant at the 25 game marker.

EakinsMVP

Apr 23, 2015
Agreed, and his entire career as a hockey player is pretty much on the line. Remember that 50+ save shutout vs. the sharks?

I'm actually pretty scared of a potentially vindictive Scrivens.

If Condon was in net I'd bet the farm, but now I'm very uncertain.

To be fair his career's been on the line since he got traded, and he's been playing like flaming garbage

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Think tomorrow could be a tough game. I think the Habs are actually playing a lot better than their hilariously bad record indicates. They're just giving up horribly untimely goals and are stone cold offensively. But they carry the play a lot.

Hope the Oilers aren't sleeping on em. Much better team than the Sens or Blue Jackets imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad