Pre-Game Talk: time to get seer

Status
Not open for further replies.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Surely McDavid is due for his first 5 point game in the NHL.

7-3 Oilers. Eberle's first hattrick.

1Gold Standard

Jun 13, 2012
Surely McDavid is due for his first 5 point game in the NHL.

7-3 Oilers. Eberle's first hattrick.

a few days ago I called for a 4 pts afternoon 2 goals 2 helpers. So, I'm sticking with that. either way, should be a dandy afternoon and evening for some puck in the man-cave.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
a few days ago I called for a 4 pts afternoon 2 goals 2 helpers. So, I'm sticking with that. either way, should be a dandy afternoon and evening for some puck in the man-cave.

I called for 4 points in McDavid's return a la Crosby and he only got 3, so I feel he owes me.

McDavid, Ovechkin, Crosby, Kane, Benn, Seguin, and Eichel all playing today. Great day for hockey.

White Water Kayker

Nov 28, 2014
Been watching a lot of Habs games of late, and if the Oil do what they did a couple nights ago in Ottawa, score a couple quick ones, this could get very ugly fast. It seems the Montreal Fans are just over it... blow out on home ice, especially with McDavid putting on a show..? Yikes.

McSpecial DraiBlend

Feb 18, 2010
Kelowna, Canada
Hopefully they come out with a strong start like the last two games and put their feet on their throats right away.
Montreal really seems to be a fragile and beaten group right now.
Can't wait to soak in another McDavid performance.
Loving Drai too. I am still in awe of the release and power on that goal last game.

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
Good luck this afternoon from a habs fan, hopefully we get to see a goal from Kassian and a few highlight reel plays from McDavid.

7-1 Oilers

fuswald

I'd Be Fired
Dec 10, 2008
Edmonton
Good luck this afternoon from a habs fan, hopefully we get to see a goal from Kassian and a few highlight reel plays from McDavid.

7-1 Oilers

Sounds like an Oilers fan to me. Welcome aboard, glad you made the switch. (even if you don't know it)

insider

Nov 14, 2003
It's a very Oilers question to ask, but it has to be asked...

Can the Oiiers actually beat the Habs without Price? Price has been the main reason for us having such a great record against them in recent years... :laugh:

fuswald

I'd Be Fired
Dec 10, 2008
Edmonton
It's a very Oilers question to ask, but it has to be asked...

Can the Oiiers actually beat the Habs without Price? Price has been the main reason for us having such a great record against them in recent years... :laugh:

Wow. Another oiler fan in the making.
Yes, Oilers will win today and in a big way.
Nananana Nananana hey hey hey....

insider

Nov 14, 2003
Wow. Another oiler fan in the making.
Yes, Oilers will win today and in a big way.
Nananana Nananana hey hey hey....

Hey now, I've been an Oilers fan my entire life. Can't stand the Habs. Re-read that post :laugh:

Edit: Price has a 1-7-1 record against the Oilers. He has his worst career GAA and SV% against us out of all the teams in the league.

fuswald

I'd Be Fired
Dec 10, 2008
Edmonton
Hey now, I've been an Oilers fan my entire life. Can't stand the Habs. Re-read that post :laugh:

Edit: Price has a 1-7-1 record against the Oilers. He has his worst career GAA and SV% against us out of all the teams in the league.

Sorry, in a bit of a haze with oiler excitement. Haven't felt like this for years.

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
I think we will see a big game from Nilsson tonight. I havent lost total faith in him yet. Talbot has been a stud that being said though. I think TM must see something in practice. Hes been handling the goaltending really good this year.

DerpMorg

10 Year Tire Fire
Feb 1, 2012
Ft. McMurray
Everyone is being arrogant and/or cocky, so it'll be a 3-0 Montreal win, Scrivens gets the shutout, Petry with a goal and an assist.

OilArt

Apr 18, 2015
Hey guys! Habs fan here. I just wanted to take the opportunity given by today's game to ask for some news on AHL player Marco Roy. 6 points in 23 games seems underwhelming, anyone has seen him enough to give me a short assessment of his play so far, has he been injured again? I used to play street hockey with him as a kid, hence my interest.

Anyways, here's to the McDavid show coming coming up in a few hours. Scrivens saying this isn't a special moment for him playing against former teammates though. He probably knows he'll get pulled after giving 4 goals in the 1st period. Keep our tank rolling! :cheers:

I haven't heard much about Marc-Olivier Roy tbh. I try to follow the farm team when i can, however if i had to guess he might make some waves next year as the transition to the AHL can be rough. Looked ok at camp imo. Hopefully someone who follows the Condors more then i do will chime in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad