GDT: Time To Clean The Litter Box. Canes vs Bolts

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
This was one of the first albums I ever bought with my own money, btw. Great album.

It was one of my earlier albums that I bought as well and agree that it's great. Some of my first albums, which were influenced by an older brother and older sister, were Boston's 1st and 2nd, Van Halen's 1st, Cheap Trick at Budakon, Billy Joel Glass Houses, Tom Petty Damn the Torpedoes, and Dire Straits.

No longer have the albums, unfortunately. Those last 3 are still 3 of my favorites.

Shortly thereafter, my sister seemed to lose interest in music and my brother went directly to hard rock. He was the kid in high school with the $200 car and the $1000 stereo in it. If I rode to school with him, he always made me roll the windows down so "people can hear my music", even if it was 10 below.

Reactions: AD Skinner

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
I mean, I see what you're getting at there. But it was a soft diagonal right on the tape. Necas could easily have gone right around Killorn without even breaking stride, let alone if he had slowed down to make a move. The only reason he didn't do that, is because he didn't look to see where the defense was setting up.

Usually when people talk about suicide passes, it's in reference to one that cannot be received without stepping directly into the teeth of an oncoming hit. More often than not, they're coming from behind leaving you no options at all, because you have to turn your head to locate the puck. That was not the case here.

tenor.gif

Reactions: tarheelhockey

TomppaKoo

Jan 27, 2021
With the acknowledgement that English isn't my strong suit, I would need to create a flow chart in order to understand this sentence, lol. :huh:

Just entertaining myself to have a bit of a more laugh - make a flow chart of this:

No one who has not played hockey will not understand this so I will not even try to explain this to no one who never played no hockey and has no say to nothing that no one in this nothing thread is saying to no one.

Sweet Dreams everyone.

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
Some of my first albums, which were influenced by an older brother and older sister, were Boston's 1st and 2nd, Van Halen's 1st, Cheap Trick at Budakon, Billy Joel Glass Houses, Tom Petty Damn the Torpedoes, and Dire Straits.

I didn't realize you were my long lost little brother....:sarcasm:

That Cheap Trick at Budakon, live version has one of the greatest live intro's eva....plus killer guitar solos.....

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Just entertaining myself to have a bit of a more laugh - make a flow chart of this:

No one who has not played hockey will not understand this so I will not even try to explain this to no one who never played no hockey and has no say to nothing that no one in this nothing thread is saying to no one.

Sweet Dreams everyone.

Does this mean you won’t be sharing more of your terrible takes with us anymore?

I can tell you ain’t nobody not gonna be missing none of that, frendo...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad