Where are the white women at
Nov 11, 2010
Rock Ridge
whoop ass.jpg

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
Mrazek and Ned, probably. I really like our goalie situation, though, compared to other contending teams. Sure, maybe we don't have a Vasilevskiy, however, if injuries happen again, we have a good second and third option to lean on. The only contending tandem that I like better than ours is MAF/Lehner in Vegas.

TheReelChuckFletcher

Jun 30, 2011
Noteworthy is that Gardiner will draw back in and Bean is on the taxi squad. Although Hakanpaa has stabilized the bottom pair a lot, Bean did have a couple of rookie mistakes last game, one of them which led to Josi's goal. Hopefully Gardiner goes back to being what he was at the start of the year when he was paired with a more defensive partner in Fleury.

TheReelChuckFletcher

Jun 30, 2011
The Borg are not letting Ned go to UFA. 13 games left, Ned is at 21 career games with >30 minutes, needs 5 more per CapFriendly.

5 games for Ned out of 13 remaining is very manageable.

The cap savings for an RFA Ned vs. Reimer's current contract is significant (I expect Mrazek to re-sign somewhere around a 3x4). No doubt that the FO will want Rod to play Ned some more.

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Here is the projected lineup for the Hurricanes.
Forwards

Svechnikov-Aho-Fast
Martinook-Trocheck-Necas
Niederreiter-Staal-Foegele
Paquette-Lorentz-Geekie
Defensemen
Slavin-Hamilton
Skjei-Pesce
Gardiner-Hakanpaa
Goalies
Mrazek
Nedeljkovic
Scratch: Reimer
Injuries: McGinn (upper body), Teravainen (concussion symptoms; injured reserve)
Taxi squad: Bean, McCormick, Ryan, Shore
Note: Lineup subject to change prior to opening faceoff.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
If you have room, a plastic pan designed to go under a washing machine will catch a lot of that stuff.
I use a high backed storage Bin top off and they still get lots of clay outside... I'll consider the pan but It's clearing 8 inches (that's the plastic over the litter til they rearrange and it's at least 4-6in of litter.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I use a high backed storage Bin top off and they still get lots of clay outside... I'll consider the pan but It's clearing 8 inches (that's the plastic over the litter til they rearrange and it's at least 4-6in of litter.
We had one of these a while back. One of the cats would stand in it, lean to the sides with her front paws and stare at you with burning hatred while she goes.

TheReelChuckFletcher

Jun 30, 2011
Thread title had me thinking we were playing the other Florida team.

These next 4 games are going to be the closest thing we get to a playoff tune-up. Should be interesting to see how they respond, especially against Tampa who are in need of a statement win.

Sure they are in need of a statement win. The issue is still, however, that they are missing Stamkos while Kucherov is not ready yet. Not saying that their lineup tonight is any sort of cakewalk, however, the Canes are likely icing a better roster than they are right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad