Tim Kerr or Cam Neely?

Dark Shadows

Jun 19, 2007
Canada
www.robotnik.com
Neely scored 57 goals in 93 playoff games for a .613 goal per-game avg. Kerr 40 in 81 for a .493 gpg.

And in '91 Neely scored 16 goals in 19 playoff games, which is just unbelievable. He easily gets my vote.

He actually scored 16 goals in 16 games before Samuelsson wrecked his leg. In fact, that is WHY Samuelsson wrecked his wheels. He couldn't stop him.

John Flyers Fan

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
He actually scored 16 goals in 16 games before Samuelsson wrecked his leg. In fact, that is WHY Samuelsson wrecked his wheels. He couldn't stop him.

The Poulin injury hurt the Bruins far more in that series than the Ulf hit on Neely. Once Poulin hurt his groin Mario went nuts the final 4 games. Didn't help that Moog played like a sieve.

Dark Shadows

Jun 19, 2007
Canada
www.robotnik.com
The Poulin injury hurt the Bruins far more in that series than the Ulf hit on Neely. Once Poulin hurt his groin Mario went nuts the final 4 games. Didn't help that Moog played like a sieve.

I disagree. Neely was unstoppable until that point. I agree that losing Poulin was devastating, but the aftershocks were worse for the Neely hit.

#1 Nobody could score except Neely. Now he was limping on one wheel, and had lost 2/3rd's of his speed and ability to dominate in front of the net. he could barely stand up.

#2 Milbury inserted several goons in order to play dumb get even hockey and basically lost interest in winning as opposed to getting even. Putting skilless players out there to be tough was stupid as heck.

That combined with poulin being out killed them.

Then Ulf decided to go for the money shot and Throw ANOTHER knee into Neely's bad leg along the boards in game 6(Which is what ruined him and made him miss most of the next 2 seasons)

Big Phil

Nov 2, 2003
Neely for sure. You'd never consider Kerr for the HHOF, but Neely squeaked in albeit fairly controversially. You had to love Neely's all around game

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I find it weird how Tim Kerr gets so much less credit than Neely does. I think its pretty close actually. They were completely different kinds of players though.

Kerr scores and puts up points at a slightly better rate and is incredible on the power play. He doesn't take penalties and makes other teams pay for taking them. He doesn't fight but if he has to he can beat pretty much everyone on the ice. On the downside, he could've been meaner and he's not all that great a skater.

Neely is by far more physical, drops the gloves often and generally tries to intimidate his opponents. He was a great hitter and was absolutely fearless in who he fought. On the downside, he wasn't much of a playmaker and could be taken off his game by agitators. He also benefited greatly from having Adam Oates on his line and owes much of his one glorious season to having him as his center.

Either way both guys were very good players who could've been so much better if they'd managed to stay healthy. If they could stay healthy though? I'd probably go with Kerr. But its pretty close.

"He is one of only eleven players in NHL history to score 275 goals in a six-year span. Eight of them (Gretzky, Lemieux, Kurri, Lafleur, Esposito, Dionne, Bossy, and Hawerchuk) are already Hall members. Hull and Yzerman will be in 2008 or 2009. Neely never came close. Neither did Messier, Gartner, Gordie Howe or Bobby Hull. And, well, Kerr did it in five seasons, having sacrificed the one year in his prime to injury."

Granted Hull and Howe shouldn't be included here because its a completely different era. Still, it shows you how good Kerr was over that period. He came in 2nd to Gretzky for goals in '87 and actually managed to be top ten in Hart voting for two years while Neely never came close. On the flipside, Neely had more all-star selections (though no 1st all-star team ones.)

Its the same old story here. If you're going to let Neely into the HOF, I don't see how you can keep out guys like Tim Kerr. Neely's one of the Hall's weakest entries and really doesn't belong there. He just doesn't have the totals to justify it.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Neely for sure. You'd never consider Kerr for the HHOF, but Neely squeaked in albeit fairly controversially. You had to love Neely's all around game
I'd never consider Neely either. The guy never should've been let in. He doesn't even have 700 points.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
To be fair, Kerr had 10 goals in 12 games and was the leading point getter in '85 before getting hurt. He had 8 goals in 12 games in the '87 run and 14 goals in 19 games in '89. Kerr was awesome in the playoffs. Its just that neither of these guys could stay healthy long enough.

I really think that if Kerr could've played in the finals in '87, the Flyers would've actually taken the Oilers. Hextall was incredible that year and I think Kerr would've been the difference maker.

Its just too bad its a coulda been thing.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I disagree. Neely was unstoppable until that point. I agree that losing Poulin was devastating, but the aftershocks were worse for the Neely hit.

#1 Nobody could score except Neely. Now he was limping on one wheel, and had lost 2/3rd's of his speed and ability to dominate in front of the net. he could barely stand up.

#2 Milbury inserted several goons in order to play dumb get even hockey and basically lost interest in winning as opposed to getting even. Putting skilless players out there to be tough was stupid as heck.

That combined with poulin being out killed them.

Then Ulf decided to go for the money shot and Throw ANOTHER knee into Neely's bad leg along the boards in game 6(Which is what ruined him and made him miss most of the next 2 seasons)
I don't see how anyone could argue that losing Poulin hurt more than losing Neely.

jcoldwell

Aug 11, 2004
Talk about a tough choice to make. I can't make my mind up, so I decided to choose both and have a line of Kerr-Messier-Neely

nmbr_24

Jun 8, 2003
Visit site
I find it weird how Tim Kerr gets so much less credit than Neely does. I think its pretty close actually. They were completely different kinds of players though.

Kerr scores and puts up points at a slightly better rate and is incredible on the power play. He doesn't take penalties and makes other teams pay for taking them. He doesn't fight but if he has to he can beat pretty much everyone on the ice. On the downside, he could've been meaner and he's not all that great a skater.

Neely is by far more physical, drops the gloves often and generally tries to intimidate his opponents. He was a great hitter and was absolutely fearless in who he fought. On the downside, he wasn't much of a playmaker and could be taken off his game by agitators. He also benefited greatly from having Adam Oates on his line and owes much of his one glorious season to having him as his center.

Either way both guys were very good players who could've been so much better if they'd managed to stay healthy. If they could stay healthy though? I'd probably go with Kerr. But its pretty close.

"He is one of only eleven players in NHL history to score 275 goals in a six-year span. Eight of them (Gretzky, Lemieux, Kurri, Lafleur, Esposito, Dionne, Bossy, and Hawerchuk) are already Hall members. Hull and Yzerman will be in 2008 or 2009. Neely never came close. Neither did Messier, Gartner, Gordie Howe or Bobby Hull. And, well, Kerr did it in five seasons, having sacrificed the one year in his prime to injury."

Granted Hull and Howe shouldn't be included here because its a completely different era. Still, it shows you how good Kerr was over that period. He came in 2nd to Gretzky for goals in '87 and actually managed to be top ten in Hart voting for two years while Neely never came close. On the flipside, Neely had more all-star selections (though no 1st all-star team ones.)

Its the same old story here. If you're going to let Neely into the HOF, I don't see how you can keep out guys like Tim Kerr. Neely's one of the Hall's weakest entries and really doesn't belong there. He just doesn't have the totals to justify it.

Neely was great with Craig Janney as his center.
The reason Neely is in the HHOF and Kerr is not seems to be that Neely had more intangables than Kerr. Neely did much more than score goals. Neely was one of the greatest competitors I have ever seen. If a guy like Joe Thornton had 1/10th the determination and drive that Neely had, he would score 200 points, and then he would set playoff records. The effort Neely showed was more than any player I have ever seen except maybe Terry O'Reilly.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Neely was great with Craig Janney as his center.
The reason Neely is in the HHOF and Kerr is not seems to be that Neely had more intangables than Kerr. Neely did much more than score goals. Neely was one of the greatest competitors I have ever seen. If a guy like Joe Thornton had 1/10th the determination and drive that Neely had, he would score 200 points, and then he would set playoff records. The effort Neely showed was more than any player I have ever seen except maybe Terry O'Reilly.
Neely had tons of heart for sure. But there's no way he belongs in the Hall. And if you let him in, then Kerr should be in too.

nmbr_24

Jun 8, 2003
Visit site
Neely had tons of heart for sure. But there's no way he belongs in the Hall. And if you let him in, then Kerr should be in too.

I don't agree on that, Neely was truly amazing. He was the single most terrifying player in the game, Patrick Roy's words, not mine.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I don't agree on that, Neely was truly amazing. He was the single most terrifying player in the game, Patrick Roy's words, not mine.
I just think the HOF's standards are way too low.

"It wasn't that big a deal to me because I feel there are some players in the Hall who shouldn't be there, and as a result it sort of cheapens it for everyone.†- Phil Esposito on getting into the HOF

"He’s got five Cups. I’ve only got four." - Gordie Howe on Tremblay not being in the HOF.

There's no way a guy with less than 400 goals and 700 points should make it in the HOF, not a forward in the 80s and 90s anyway. Esp when he's never been a 1st team all-star and has only 3 50 goal seasons to his credit. He never won a cup and has no major awards to speak of. He never even led the league in goals. He has one magnificent season to his credit and a big part of that was Adam Oates. Might as well let in Stephane Richer while we're at it.

And its not just Neely, I don't think Lindros should be in either. He was a much better player than Neely and could've been an all-time great. At the end of the day though neither one of these guys have the totals to get in and neither have accomplished enough to warrant it.

And Neely's career really isn't that much better (if at all) than Kerr's is. You can make arguments for either guy but at the end of the day, there's no way he should've been let in. And there are a whole slew of other guys who had some good seasons but aren't among the best of all-time. The HOF is totally inconsistent with who they let in and its why most people consider it a joke.

canucks4ever

Mar 4, 2008
I just think the HOF's standards are way too low.

"It wasn't that big a deal to me because I feel there are some players in the Hall who shouldn't be there, and as a result it sort of cheapens it for everyone.†- Phil Esposito on getting into the HOF

"He’s got five Cups. I’ve only got four." - Gordie Howe on Tremblay not being in the HOF.

There's no way a guy with less than 400 goals and 700 points should make it in the HOF, not a forward in the 80s and 90s anyway. Esp when he's never been a 1st team all-star and has only 3 50 goal seasons to his credit. He never won a cup and has no major awards to speak of. He never even led the league in goals. He has one magnificent season to his credit and a big part of that was Adam Oates. Might as well let in Stephane Richer while we're at it.

And its not just Neely, I don't think Lindros should be in either. He was a much better player than Neely and could've been an all-time great. At the end of the day though neither one of these guys have the totals to get in and neither have accomplished enough to warrant it.

And Neely's career really isn't that much better (if at all) than Kerr's is. You can make arguments for either guy but at the end of the day, there's no way he should've been let in. And there are a whole slew of other guys who had some good seasons but aren't among the best of all-time. The HOF is totally inconsistent with who they let in and its why most people consider it a joke.

Eric Lindros had like 8-9 seasons of elite play, hes done enough to make the hall of fame, give me a break. I have never read a criteria that you must be dominant for 15 years to be a hall of famer.

Saying Eric Lindros isnt a Hall of Famer is downright laughable. He was elite for his whole career and every GM wanted him for a reason. Not to mention that at one point he had one of the highest ppgs ever.

I doubt Eric Lindros drinks the bottle and says damn i wish I could have been an all timer. Many of the so called ATGs are overrated anyways.

Eric Lindros is a player that other players on a team depended on. While guys like Brian Trottier, Jari Kurri, Phil Esposito and Michel Goulet depended handily on thier teammates.

What do you mean by only 3 fifty goal seasons, lol you do realize that only 15 players have had more than 3 fifty goal seasons right.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Eric Lindros had like 8-9 seasons of elite play, hes done enough to make the hall of fame, give me a break. I have never read a criteria that you must be dominant for 15 years to be a hall of famer.
That's because they let in players who don't deserve it.

Saying Eric Lindros isnt a Hall of Famer is downright laughable. He was elite for his whole career and every GM wanted him for a reason. Not to mention that at one point he had one of the highest ppgs ever.
Its laughable? How so?

And what are you talking about 8 dominating seasons? He has one Hart trophy and it came in the strike shortened year. I agree that he's better than Neely and can at least point to being the best player in the world at one point but the Hall should be based on WHAT YOU ACCOMPLISHED not what you might have accomplished if you had stayed healthy.

Lindros could've been amazing but there's no way he accomplished enough to warrant getting in. But the HOF's standards are inconsistent and they let in guys who don't deserve it all the time. So you can expect to see him in there soon.

I doubt Eric Lindros drinks the bottle and says damn i wish I could have been an all timer. Many of the so called ATGs are overrated anyways.

Eric Lindros is a player that other players on a team depended on. While guys like Brian Trottier, Jari Kurri, Phil Esposito and Michel Goulet depended handily on thier teammates.
Except that each of those other guys went on to score at least 500 goals and 1100 points a piece. Esposito has more goals than Neely has points and more assists than Lindros has points.

I think Lindros could've been a top ten player of all-time if he'd stayed healthy. He had it all and was at one point the best player in the world, but he was never healthy enough to meet his potential.
What do you mean by only 3 fifty goal seasons, lol you do realize that only 15 players have had more than 3 fifty goal seasons right.
That means nothing. Guys like Bill Cook and Howie Morenz were all-time scorers and played in eras where 50 goals was unheard of. Pretty much all of those 50 goal guys are post expansion guys. Keep the era in mind here. Stephane Richer has two 50 goal seasons, do we let him in too? Kerr has four 50 goal seasons, I guess he gets in as well.

Come on man.

Look at baseball. Guys like Don Mattingly (much better relative career than Neely) don't make it in. Its saved for the best. Michel Goulet should be a borderline candidate, not Neely and Lindros. Neely doesn't have as good a relative career as Dale Murphy or Roger Maris. Those guys didn't get in either.

To be a HOF, you should have the totals, a peak that puts you among the best, some individual awards or leading in specific catergories for multiple years. It should be a combination of these things. And if you're a scorer in the 80s and 90s, you should have a minimum of 500 goals/1000 points to even be considered.

Hockey's Hall isn't for the very best. There's no way Neely and Lindros should have their names next to Esposito's. The fact that they will be is what really makes the Hall a joke.

canucks4ever

Mar 4, 2008
I mean you do realize that John Leclair was either the #1 or #2 left wing for 6 years thanks to Eric Lindros. I cant think of another person that gave an ex third liner 6 elite seasons.

I mean Gretzky and Lemieux gave some crappy players 1 or 2 good seasons but I dotn remember them giving a third liner checker 6 years as an elite left wing in the nhl, dont ever recall this happening.

Michael Renberg, Bent Fedyk, and others basically made thier career off Eric Lindros and depended 100% on him. It just amazes me how many people are in the HHOF that are really nothing without thier linemates.

Last edited:

canucks4ever

Mar 4, 2008
That's because they let in players who don't deserve it.

Its laughable? How so?

And what are you talking about 8 dominating seasons? He has one Hart trophy and it came in the strike shortened year. I agree that he's better than Neely and can at least point to being the best player in the world at one point but the Hall should be based on WHAT YOU ACCOMPLISHED not what you might have accomplished if you had stayed healthy.

Lindros could've been amazing but there's no way he accomplished enough to warrant getting in. But the HOF's standards are inconsistent and they let in guys who don't deserve it all the time. So you can expect to see him in there soon.

Except that each of those other guys went on to score at least 500 goals and 1100 points a piece. Esposito has more goals than Neely has points and more assists than Lindros has points.

I think Lindros could've been a top ten player of all-time if he'd stayed healthy. He had it all and was at one point the best player in the world, but he was never healthy enough to meet his potential.

That means nothing. Guys like Bill Cook and Howie Morenz were all-time scorers and played in eras where 50 goals was unheard of. Pretty much all of those 50 goal guys are post expansion guys. Keep the era in mind here. Stephane Richer has two 50 goal seasons, do we let him in too? Kerr has four 50 goal seasons, I guess he gets in as well.

Come on man.

Look at baseball. Guys like Don Mattingly (much better relative career than Neely) don't make it in. Its saved for the best. Michel Goulet should be a borderline candidate, not Neely and Lindros. Neely doesn't have as good a relative career as Dale Murphy or Roger Maris. Those guys didn't get in either.

To be a HOF, you should have the totals, a peak that puts you among the best, some individual awards or leading in specific catergories for multiple years. It should be a combination of these things. And if you're a scorer in the 80s and 90s, you should have a minimum of 500 goals/1000 points to even be considered.

Hockey's Hall isn't for the very best. There's no way Neely and Lindros should have their names next to Esposito's. The fact that they will be is what really makes the Hall a joke.

Eric Lindros= 1150 HHOF monitor points. He has more HHOF mintor points than 75 nhl players in the HHOF.

I really dont care much about Esposito to be honest. Hes as overrated as you can get. His stint with Chicago and New York proved that without Bobby Orr hes just a point per gamer or not even a point per gamer. He has a bigger legacy, big whoop, by doing what standing infront of the net and scoring ****** goals. Lindros was far more of a complete player than he could ever dream of being.

In 1994 he scored 97 points in 65 games. In 1996 he scored 115 points in 73 games. In 1997 he scored 79 points in just 52 games and won the playoff scoring title. In 1998 he scored 71 points in 63 games and this was a season where very few people scored a point per game. In 1999 he scored 93 points in 71 games, if those arent elite seasons, then i dont know what is. In 2002 he finished 15th in scoring while missing 10 games.

Last edited:

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Eric Lindros= 1150 HHOF monitor points. He has more HHOF mintor points than 75 nhl players in the HHOF.
WTH's a Monitor point?

If you don't have at least 500 goals or 1000 points, you shouldn't get in. Again, its not about what you might've done its what you did.
I really dont care much about Esposito to be honest. Hes as overrated as you can get. His stint with Chicago and New York proved that without Bobby Orr hes just a point per gamer or not even a point per gamer. He has a bigger legacy, big whoop, by doing what standing infront of the net and scoring ****** goals. Lindros was far more of a complete player than he could ever dream of being.
But Lindros was never healthy enough to come close to having the career that Espo did.
In 1994 he scored 97 points in 65 games. In 1996 he scored 115 points in 73 games. In 1997 he scored 79 points in just 52 games and won the playoff scoring title. In 1998 he scored 71 points in 63 games and this was a season where very few people scored a point per game. In 1999 he scored 93 points in 71 games, if those arent elite seasons, then i dont know what is. In 2002 he finished 15th in scoring while missing 10 games.
You don't have to convince me of how good Lindros was. I already said that he'd be among the game's all-time greats and might've actually been able to crack the top ten. It was a matter of health with him. Some say it was his own fault others blame Stevens. Either way it doesn't matter because the guy didn't live up to what he could've done. He doesn't belong in the Hall.

Dark Shadows

Jun 19, 2007
Canada
www.robotnik.com
WTH's a Monitor point?

If you don't have at least 500 goals or 1000 points, you shouldn't get in. Again, its not about what you might've done its what you did.

But Lindros was never healthy enough to come close to having the career that Espo did.

You don't have to convince me of how good Lindros was. I already said that he'd be among the game's all-time greats and might've actually been able to crack the top ten. It was a matter of health with him. Some say it was his own fault others blame Stevens. Either way it doesn't matter because the guy didn't live up to what he could've done. He doesn't belong in the Hall.

http://hfboards.com/showpost.php?p=2659082&postcount=23

Pnep said:
This Players in my HHOF Monitor (for C,LW,RW):

POS -- Seasons -- Adj PTS -- PO PTS -- ASG -- 1 ALL STAR -- 2 ALL STAR -- Inducted? -- HHOF Monitor -- Player Name
================================================== ===========
C -- 20 -- 2260,04 -- 382,00 -- 19 -- 08 -- 7 -- Y -- 8592,02 -- Gretzky Wayne
R -- 26 -- 2113,22 -- 160,00 -- 23 -- 12 -- 9 -- Y -- 5771,61 -- Howe Gordie
C -- 16 -- 1408,70 -- 172,00 -- 11 -- 05 -- 4 -- Y -- 4511,35 -- Lemieux Mario
C -- 20 -- 1334,88 -- 176,00 -- 14 -- 06 -- 3 -- Y -- 3928,44 -- Beliveau Jean
C -- 18 -- 1448,97 -- 137,00 -- 10 -- 06 -- 2 -- Y -- 3906,48 -- Esposito Phil
L -- 16 -- 1235,76 -- 129,00 -- 12 -- 10 -- 2 -- Y -- 3501,88 -- Hull Bobby
R -- 18 -- 1177,95 -- 126,00 -- 13 -- 08 -- 6 -- Y -- 3339,98 -- Richard Maurice
C -- 22 -- 1417,21 -- 150,00 -- 10 -- 06 -- 3 -- Y -- 3223,61 -- Mikita Stan
R -- 14 -- 1297,29 -- 154,00 -- 09 -- 06 -- 1 -- - -- 3157,64 -- Jagr Jaromir
R -- 17 -- 1082,07 -- 134,00 -- 07 -- 06 -- 0 -- Y -- 2980,04 -- Lafleur Guy
C -- 25 -- 1600,97 -- 295,00 -- 16 -- 04 -- 1 -- - -- 2910,49 -- Messier Mark
C -- 18 -- 1092,02 -- 184,00 -- 09 -- 02 -- 2 -- Y -- 2355,01 -- Trottier Bryan
R -- 10 -- 0863,16 -- 160,00 -- 08 -- 05 -- 3 -- Y -- 2286,58 -- Bossy Mike
L -- 17 -- 1054,13 -- 096,00 -- 11 -- 08 -- 1 -- Y -- 2273,07 -- Lindsay Ted
C -- 18 -- 1393,18 -- 045,00 -- 09 -- 02 -- 2 -- Y -- 2246,59 -- Dionne Marcel
C -- 16 -- 1327,04 -- 169,00 -- 11 -- 03 -- 0 -- - -- 2237,52 -- Sakic Joe
C -- 15 -- 0976,82 -- 119,00 -- 09 -- 02 -- 2 -- Y -- 2117,41 -- Clarke Bobby
R -- 19 -- 1313,46 -- 187,00 -- 08 -- 03 -- 0 -- - -- 2113,73 -- Hull Brett
L -- 18 -- 1130,02 -- 118,00 -- 15 -- 03 -- 6 -- Y -- 2103,01 -- Mahovlich Frank
C -- 14 -- 1022,45 -- 036,00 -- 00 -- 03 -- 1 -- Y -- 2072,23 -- Boucher Frank
R -- 16 -- 0959,87 -- 118,00 -- 11 -- 01 -- 2 -- Y -- 1952,93 -- Geoffrion Bernie
C -- 21 -- 1493,10 -- 181,00 -- 09 -- 01 -- 0 -- - -- 1952,55 -- Yzerman Steve
C -- 14 -- 1125,84 -- 033,00 -- 00 -- 02 -- 1 -- Y -- 1950,92 -- Morenz Howie
C -- 20 -- 1086,80 -- 129,00 -- 10 -- 01 -- 3 -- Y -- 1942,4 -- Richard Henri
R -- 17 -- 1109,16 -- 233,00 -- 09 -- 02 -- 3 -- Y -- 1937,58 -- Kurri Jari
C -- 24 -- 1373,06 -- 104,00 -- 13 -- 00 -- 2 -- Y -- 1905,53 -- Delvecchio Alex
R -- 17 -- 1066,88 -- 035,00 -- 08 -- 02 -- 2 -- Y -- 1828,44 -- Bathgate Andy
C -- 14 -- 0751,78 -- 064,00 -- 03 -- 03 -- 2 -- Y -- 1749,89 -- Lach Elmer
C -- 10 -- 0614,25 -- 054,00 -- 01 -- 02 -- 3 -- Y -- 1746,12 -- Apps C.J. Syl
L -- 23 -- 1343,34 -- 103,00 -- 08 -- 01 -- 1 -- Y -- 1739,67 -- Bucyk John
C -- 23 -- 1559,03 -- 143,00 -- 04 -- 00 -- 0 -- - -- 1727,51 -- Francis Ron
C -- 13 -- 0730,09 -- 046,00 -- 00 -- 04 -- 1 -- Y -- 1711,05 -- Cowley Bill
C -- 19 -- 1254,52 -- 156,00 -- 05 -- 00 -- 1 -- - -- 1643,26 -- Oates Adam
R -- 14 -- 0693,37 -- 110,00 -- 07 -- 02 -- 1 -- Y -- 1601,68 -- Moore Dickie
R -- 12 -- 0953,56 -- 033,00 -- 09 -- 02 -- 2 -- - -- 1594,78 -- Selanne Teemu
C -- 20 -- 1263,36 -- 083,00 -- 09 -- 01 -- 1 -- Y -- 1544,68 -- Ullman Norm
C -- 18 -- 0947,72 -- 068,00 -- 08 -- 00 -- 2 -- Y -- 1536,86 -- Keon Dave
L -- 12 -- 0793,27 -- 026,00 -- 00 -- 00 -- 0 -- Y -- 1522,64 -- Denneny Cy
C -- 14 -- 0984,79 -- 163,00 -- 06 -- 01 -- 0 -- - -- 1505,40 -- Fedorov Sergei
R -- 16 -- 0803,66 -- 127,00 -- 06 -- 00 -- 4 -- Y -- 1493,83 -- Cournoyer Yvan
C -- 09 -- 0757,81 -- 127,00 -- 05 -- 03 -- 0 -- - -- 1490,91 -- Forsberg Peter
R -- 11 -- 0801,48 -- 024,00 -- 00 -- 03 -- 1 -- Y -- 1479,74 -- Cook Bill
L -- 18 -- 1248,87 -- 127,00 -- 08 -- 05 -- 3 -- - -- 1476,43 -- Robitaille Luc
C -- 15 -- 1096,07 -- 028,00 -- 00 -- 00 -- 0 -- Y -- 1441,04 -- Stewart Nels
R -- 12 -- 0730,81 -- 035,00 -- 00 -- 03 -- 2 -- Y -- 1440,41 -- Conacher Charlie
C -- 12 -- 0682,74 -- 045,00 -- 04 -- 01 -- 1 -- Y -- 1421,37 -- Bentley Max
C -- 16 -- 0788,88 -- 049,00 -- 04 -- 03 -- 1 -- Y -- 1398,44 -- Schmidt Milt
L -- 16 -- 1093,26 -- 029,00 -- 00 -- 01 -- 3 -- Y -- 1360,63 -- Joliat Aurel
C -- 13 -- 0693,93 -- 023,00 -- 00 -- 00 -- 0 -- Y -- 1334,96 -- Nighbor Frank
L -- 13 -- 0663,99 -- 017,00 -- 05 -- 03 -- 1 -- Y -- 1334,00 -- Bentley Doug
C -- 21 -- 1131,38 -- 098,00 -- 05 -- 00 -- 1 -- Y -- 1318,69 -- Ratelle Jean
C -- 14 -- 0680,63 -- 060,00 -- 06 -- 00 -- 3 -- Y -- 1270,31 -- Kennedy Ted
L -- 14 -- 0683,31 -- 062,00 -- 00 -- 03 -- 2 -- Y -- 1258,65 -- Blake Toe
R -- 15 -- 0645,48 -- 063,00 -- 10 -- 01 -- 0 -- 0 -- 1245,74 -- Provost Claude
L -- 14 -- 0711,22 -- 059,00 -- 04 -- 00 -- 2 -- Y -- 1224,61 -- Olmstead Bert
C -- 20 -- 1209,02 -- 188,00 -- 02 -- 00 -- 0 -- - -- 1217,51 -- Gilmour Doug
C -- 14 -- 0602,50 -- 058,00 -- 03 -- 02 -- 2 -- Y -- 1194,25 -- Abel Sid
L -- 15 -- 0807,79 -- 030,00 -- 00 -- 04 -- 1 -- Y -- 1193,90 -- Jackson Busher
R -- 12 -- 0779,10 -- 070,00 -- 06 -- 01 -- 2 -- - -- 1174,55 -- Bure Pavel
L -- 17 -- 1100,47 -- 110,00 -- 07 -- 02 -- 1 -- - -- 1130,23 -- Shanahan Brendan
R -- 20 -- 0813,60 -- 030,00 -- 00 -- 03 -- 3 -- Y -- 1121,80 -- Clapper Dit
L -- 16 -- 0866,27 -- 214,00 -- 05 -- 00 -- 0 -- - -- 1112,14 -- Anderson Glenn
C -- 18 -- 1001,25 -- 116,00 -- 04 -- 00 -- 0 -- - -- 1111,62 -- Nieuwendyk Joe
C -- 11 -- 0831,19 -- 057,00 -- 06 -- 01 -- 1 -- - -- 1092,60 -- Lindros Eric
L -- 11 -- 0617,69 -- 029,00 -- 00 -- 02 -- 1 -- Y -- 1087,85 -- Schriner Sweeney
L -- 10 -- 0734,08 -- 030,00 -- 07 -- 03 -- 2 -- - -- 1087,04 -- Kariya Paul
R -- 17 -- 0864,45 -- 106,00 -- 03 -- 01 -- 0 -- Y -- 1083,23 -- Mullen Joe
R -- 16 -- 1130,50 -- 097,00 -- 07 -- 00 -- 1 -- - -- 1077,25 -- Recchi Mark
C -- 17 -- 1057,85 -- 103,00 -- 07 -- 00 -- 2 -- Y -- 1071,92 -- Perreault Gil
C -- 16 -- 1103,14 -- 099,00 -- 06 -- 00 -- 1 -- Y -- 1050,57 -- Hawerchuk Dale
C -- 16 -- 1051,91 -- 127,00 -- 07 -- 00 -- 1 -- - -- 1047,95 -- Modano Mike
R -- 15 -- 0706,50 -- 084,00 -- 03 -- 00 -- 1 -- 0 -- 1047,25 -- Rousseau Bobby
L -- 07 -- 0434,49 -- 041,00 -- 00 -- 02 -- 1 -- Y -- 1043,24 -- Drillon Gordie
L -- 11 -- 0585,97 -- 030,00 -- 01 -- 01 -- 0 -- Y -- 1042,99 -- Conacher Roy
C -- 17 -- 1040,94 -- 175,00 -- 07 -- 00 -- 1 -- Y -- 1040,47 -- Savard Denis
R -- 09 -- 0528,62 -- 024,00 -- 03 -- 01 -- 1 -- - -- 1038,31 -- Iginla Jarome
L -- 14 -- 0788,91 -- 089,00 -- 05 -- 02 -- 3 -- - -- 1013,46 -- Leclair John
C -- 12 -- 0738,82 -- 139,00 -- 02 -- 00 -- 0 -- Y -- 1013,41 -- Lemaire Jacques
R -- 11 -- 0538,42 -- 012,00 -- 00 -- 00 -- 0 -- Y -- 1011,21 -- Dye Babe
L -- 11 -- 0650,06 -- 028,00 -- 05 -- 03 -- 0 -- - -- 1008,03 -- Naslund Markus
C -- 12 -- 0717,76 -- 033,00 -- 00 -- 01 -- 0 -- Y -- 991,88 -- Barry Marty
L -- 15 -- 0888,23 -- 078,00 -- 06 -- 03 -- 2 -- Y -- 987,11 -- Goulet Michel
C -- 09 -- 0527,00 -- 023,00 -- 00 -- 00 -- 1 -- Y -- 986,5 -- Primeau Joe
L -- 13 -- 0654,49 -- 098,00 -- 04 -- 01 -- 2 -- Y -- 970,24 -- Shutt Steve
C -- 17 -- 0784,86 -- 044,00 -- 00 -- 00 -- 1 -- Y -- 961,43 -- Howe Syd
R -- 18 -- 0961,80 -- 067,00 -- 08 -- 01 -- 1 -- Y -- 957,9 -- Gilbert Rod
R -- 15 -- 0962,77 -- 086,00 -- 04 -- 00 -- 2 -- - -- 957,39 -- Mogilny Alexander
R -- 15 -- 1034,73 -- 079,00 -- 07 -- 00 -- 1 -- 0 -- 956,37 -- Fleury Theo
C -- 14 -- 1065,74 -- 077,00 -- 08 -- 00 -- 2 -- - -- 949,87 -- Sundin Mats
R -- 17 -- 0933,70 -- 019,00 -- 00 -- 01 -- 1 -- Y -- 940,85 -- Smith Hooley
C -- 16 -- 0723,31 -- 088,00 -- 01 -- 00 -- 0 -- - -- 939,66 -- Goring Butch
C -- 17 -- 0658,69 -- 059,00 -- 06 -- 00 -- 0 -- 0 -- 938,34 -- Backstrom Ralph
L -- 16 -- 0389,39 -- 073,00 -- 05 -- 00 -- 0 -- Y -- 932,69 -- Gainey Bob
C -- 15 -- 0931,19 -- 112,00 -- 06 -- 00 -- 0 -- Y -- 932,59 -- Stastny Peter
R -- 11 -- 0468,37 -- 017,00 -- 00 -- 03 -- 1 -- Y -- 931,19 -- Hextall Bryan Sr.
C -- 16 -- 0695,09 -- 046,00 -- 05 -- 00 -- 0 -- 0 -- 923,54 -- Goyette Phil
L -- 18 -- 0627,87 -- 079,00 -- 07 -- 00 -- 0 -- 0 -- 922,94 -- Duff Dick
C -- 16 -- 1052,21 -- 116,00 -- 09 -- 00 -- 0 -- - -- 922,11 -- Roenick Jeremy
L -- 12 -- 0704,80 -- 108,00 -- 07 -- 01 -- 2 -- Y -- 915,4 -- Barber Bill
R -- 20 -- 0716,09 -- 157,00 -- 01 -- 00 -- 0 -- 0 -- 915,05 -- Lemieux Claude
C -- 17 -- 1168,38 -- 095,00 -- 04 -- 00 -- 0 -- - -- 889,19 -- Turgeon Pierre
R -- 19 -- 1089,91 -- 093,00 -- 07 -- 00 -- 0 -- Y -- 852,96 -- Gartner Mike
L -- 15 -- 0648,40 -- 106,00 -- 03 -- 01 -- 2 -- - -- 835,2 -- Stevens Kevin
L -- 11 -- 0594,72 -- 053,00 -- 07 -- 02 -- 2 -- 0 -- 830,36 -- Martin Rick
C -- 06 -- 0271,57 -- 036,00 -- 02 -- 01 -- 0 -- 0 -- 811,79 -- St.Louis Martin
R -- 16 -- 0791,48 -- 084,00 -- 05 -- 00 -- 2 -- Y -- 809,74 -- Mcdonald Lanny
C -- 18 -- 1095,35 -- 104,00 -- 03 -- 00 -- 0 -- 0 -- 806,67 -- Damphousse Vincent
C -- 16 -- 0651,23 -- 072,00 -- 02 -- 00 -- 0 -- 0 -- 802,62 -- Mahovlich Pete
R -- 14 -- 0660,49 -- 014,00 -- 05 -- 00 -- 2 -- Y -- 794,25 -- Mosienko Bill
R -- 14 -- 0854,40 -- 056,00 -- 05 -- 00 -- 0 -- - -- 793,2 -- Bondra Peter
C -- 22 -- 1159,74 -- 097,00 -- 02 -- 00 -- 0 -- - -- 791,87 -- Andreychuk Dave
R -- 13 -- 0547,16 -- 069,00 -- 02 -- 00 -- 1 -- 0 -- 787,58 -- Leach Reggie
C -- 15 -- 0847,15 -- 062,00 -- 05 -- 00 -- 1 -- Y -- 785,57 -- Lafontaine Pat
L -- 14 -- 0630,93 -- 115,00 -- 02 -- 00 -- 2 -- - -- 785,47 -- Tonelli John
R -- 14 -- 0731,04 -- 081,00 -- 03 -- 02 -- 0 -- 0 -- 781,52 -- Hodge Ken
C -- 15 -- 0898,64 -- 074,00 -- 05 -- 00 -- 1 -- Y -- 778,32 -- Sittler Darryl
R -- 19 -- 1000,45 -- 118,00 -- 04 -- 00 -- 0 -- - -- 778,23 -- Ciccarelli Dino
L -- 16 -- 0682,39 -- 051,00 -- 06 -- 00 -- 0 -- Y -- 777,19 -- Pulford Bob
C -- 11 -- 0679,05 -- 022,00 -- 00 -- 00 -- 1 -- Y -- 766,52 -- Weiland Cooney
C -- 18 -- 0994,27 -- 114,00 -- 03 -- 00 -- 0 -- - -- 761,14 -- Nicholls Bernie
L -- 15 -- 0766,08 -- 148,00 -- 05 -- 00 -- 0 -- - -- 761,04 -- Propp Brian
L -- 16 -- 0540,22 -- 132,00 -- 01 -- 00 -- 0 -- 0 -- 757,11 -- Tikkanen Esa
L -- 13 -- 0857,70 -- 053,00 -- 04 -- 00 -- 2 -- - -- 751,85 -- Tkachuk Keith
L -- 14 -- 0544,52 -- 094,00 -- 02 -- 02 -- 0 -- Y -- 741,26 -- Gillies Clark
R -- 17 -- 0839,72 -- 122,00 -- 03 -- 00 -- 1 -- - -- 736,86 -- Bellows Brian
R -- 15 -- 0813,49 -- 131,00 -- 02 -- 00 -- 0 -- 0 -- 732,75 -- Larmer Steve
R -- 13 -- 0601,24 -- 089,00 -- 05 -- 00 -- 4 -- 0 -- 729,62 -- Neely Cam
L -- 16 -- 0740,91 -- 008,00 -- 00 -- 00 -- 0 -- Y -- 728,46 -- Noble Reg
R -- 18 -- 0838,16 -- 112,00 -- 04 -- 00 -- 0 -- - -- 721,08 -- Tocchet Rick
L -- 11 -- 0716,96 -- 018,00 -- 00 -- 00 -- 1 -- Y -- 716,48 -- Cook Bun
C -- 06 -- 0348,69 -- 025,00 -- 00 -- 00 -- 0 -- Y -- 714,35 -- Lalonde Newsy
R -- 11 -- 0436,64 -- 019,00 -- 00 -- 00 -- 0 -- Y -- 707,32 -- Broadbent Harry Punch
C -- 11 -- 0518,43 -- 000,00 -- 00 -- 00 -- 0 -- Y -- 659,22 -- Burch Billy
L -- 09 -- 0479,57 -- 078,00 -- 02 -- 01 -- 0 -- 0 -- 657,78 -- Elias Patrik
R -- 08 -- 0522,16 -- 007,00 -- 00 -- 00 -- 0 -- Y -- 653,08 -- Bailey Ace I.
L -- 10 -- 0490,79 -- 016,00 -- 00 -- 01 -- 1 -- Y -- 651,4 -- Patrick Lynn
R -- 14 -- 0829,53 -- 051,00 -- 05 -- 00 -- 0 -- - -- 650,76 -- Amonte Tony
C -- 10 -- 0694,66 -- 027,00 -- 03 -- 00 -- 1 -- - -- 649,33 -- Yashin Alexei
R -- 20 -- 0938,87 -- 062,00 -- 02 -- 00 -- 0 -- - -- 641,43 -- Verbeek Pat
R -- 17 -- 0814,16 -- 059,00 -- 04 -- 00 -- 1 -- - -- 641,08 -- Taylor Dave
C -- 14 -- 0844,87 -- 101,00 -- 02 -- 00 -- 0 -- Y -- 628,44 -- Federko Bernie
C -- 16 -- 0861,55 -- 089,00 -- 01 -- 00 -- 0 -- - -- 619,78 -- Brind'Amour Rod
R -- 13 -- 0643,21 -- 044,00 -- 03 -- 00 -- 1 -- - -- 610,6 -- Guerin Bill
C -- 14 -- 0803,29 -- 055,00 -- 04 -- 00 -- 0 -- - -- 586,64 -- Weight Doug
L -- 07 -- 0315,33 -- 006,00 -- 00 -- 00 -- 0 -- Y -- 583,67 -- Malone Joe
R -- 14 -- 0743,58 -- 035,00 -- 05 -- 00 -- 0 -- 0 -- 576,79 -- Nolan Owen
C -- 14 -- 0605,37 -- 097,00 -- 01 -- 00 -- 0 -- 0 -- 574,68 -- Larionov Igor
L -- 17 -- 0733,74 -- 085,00 -- 03 -- 00 -- 0 -- 0 -- 571,87 -- Roberts Gary
C -- 19 -- 0808,89 -- 118,00 -- 01 -- 00 -- 0 -- - -- 567,44 -- Hunter Dale
L -- 20 -- 0839,38 -- 106,00 -- 00 -- 00 -- 0 -- - -- 555,69 -- Thomas Steve
R -- 06 -- 0436,06 -- 061,00 -- 02 -- 00 -- 1 -- - -- 554,03 -- Hejduk Milan
R -- 16 -- 0762,76 -- 092,00 -- 01 -- 00 -- 0 -- 0 -- 553,38 -- Linden Trevor
R -- 09 -- 0575,11 -- 048,00 -- 04 -- 00 -- 0 -- - -- 550,56 -- Alfredsson Daniel
C -- 14 -- 0637,82 -- 057,00 -- 02 -- 00 -- 0 -- 0 -- 540,91 -- Holik Bobby
L -- 17 -- 0697,53 -- 109,00 -- 00 -- 00 -- 0 -- 0 -- 537,77 -- Courtnall Geoff
R -- 12 -- 0690,56 -- 077,00 -- 02 -- 00 -- 0 -- - -- 537,28 -- Kovalev Alexei
R -- 16 -- 0682,72 -- 087,00 -- 00 -- 00 -- 0 -- 0 -- 533,36 -- Young Scott
C -- 12 -- 0401,68 -- 026,00 -- 01 -- 00 -- 3 -- Y -- 526,84 -- Colville Neil
L -- 16 -- 0596,11 -- 065,00 -- 01 -- 00 -- 1 -- 0 -- 523,05 -- Graves Adam
L -- 11 -- 0609,86 -- 023,00 -- 00 -- 00 -- 0 -- Y -- 522,93 -- Lewis Herbie
C -- 18 -- 0805,88 -- 086,00 -- 00 -- 00 -- 0 -- 0 -- 518,94 -- Ronning Cliff
C -- 12 -- 0717,94 -- 019,00 -- 01 -- 00 -- 1 -- 0 -- 497,97 -- Zhamnov Alexei
C -- 04 -- 0283,39 -- 031,00 -- 00 -- 00 -- 0 -- 0 -- 497,69 -- Richards Brad
C -- 19 -- 0649,19 -- 087,00 -- 03 -- 00 -- 0 -- 0 -- 496,59 -- Corson Shayne
R -- 11 -- 0694,86 -- 019,00 -- 04 -- 00 -- 0 -- - -- 496,43 -- Palffy Zigmund
L -- 13 -- 0574,14 -- 079,00 -- 00 -- 00 -- 0 -- 0 -- 496,07 -- Kozlov Vyacheslav
R -- 11 -- 0542,30 -- 043,00 -- 03 -- 00 -- 0 -- 0 -- 494,15 -- Demitra Pavol
C -- 05 -- 0305,43 -- 042,00 -- 01 -- 00 -- 0 -- - -- 484,72 -- Gomez Scott
R -- 19 -- 0723,22 -- 053,00 -- 01 -- 00 -- 0 -- 0 -- 484,61 -- Mellanby Scott
C -- 11 -- 0586,73 -- 057,00 -- 01 -- 00 -- 0 -- 0 -- 480,37 -- Arnott Jason
L -- 06 -- 0262,86 -- 008,00 -- 00 -- 00 -- 0 -- Y -- 464,43 -- Gerard Eddie
L -- 16 -- 0549,29 -- 056,00 -- 00 -- 00 -- 0 -- 0 -- 455,64 -- Gelinas Martin
L -- 14 -- 0523,38 -- 011,00 -- 00 -- 00 -- 0 -- Y -- 432,69 -- Day Hap

Slapshooter

Apr 25, 2007
Only time I would even thinking taking Kerr instead of Neely is if I'm fortune teller and know that Neely's career going to end too soon. And even then I would take Neely, since me being a fortune teller I could have Ulf assasinated or something. :sarcasm:

For me the topic's real question is: do I take an elite goal scorer or an elite power forward with an elite goal scoring touch? That's pretty easy answer: Cam Neely.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad