Tim Erixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurMartin

Jul 26, 2010
København/Skellefteå
You mean when he got crushed and lost pucks all over the rink all the time?:sarcasm:

You'll have quite a hard to find one instance when Larsson lost the puck. Seems you're focusing on when he got hit into the net, but I wonder, did you see what he did in the shift after that? Olsen ended up having to slam Larsson onto his own goalie :laugh:

Seriously though, Larsson has been a whole lot better than Erixon in SEL so it's great but quite wierd seeing Erixon dominate like this.. seems he's got more confidence than ever, guess he has grown with the responsibility. Please come back and dominate in SEL as well. :yo:

Lunatik*

They should trade him for a forward prospect. They have plenty of players on D and a decent amount of prospects as well. After the WJC his value should be at an alltime high so perhaps time for Calgary to cash in if they can get the right prospect?
funny thing is I suggested an Erixon/Colborne swap maybe a month ago and was laughed at because no one had a clue who Erixon was

He's a great player, but the Flames will find a way to ruin him once he comes to N.A.
yes because the Flames ruin all the defensemen they touch... they would never develop very good defensemen like Regehr or Giordano.. they would never find unsigned draft picks and develop them into NHL talent like Steve Montador or Ryan Wilson... nor would they ever develop solid NHL defensemen like Jordan Leopold, Toni Lydman, Adam Pardy... nor would they ever develop a young defenseman into a Norris runner-up like Phaneuf... man everytime they touch a defenseman it just ruins them!!

Best defenseman in the tournament that I've seen.

Anyone think he'll play in Calgary next year?
I think its a pretty good chance... we have Staios, Babchuk & Pardy all coming off the books... then Mikkelson is an RFA... I think Erixon, Pelech, Brodie and Negrin will fight for hte final spot or 2 on the blueline... with Erixon have the clear advantage IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad