Prospect Info: Tim Bozon released from hospital

Nitehowl

Jul 28, 2005
BC Canada
You would think the Montreal Canadiens would pay for his medical costs-I guess not.As People might know Tom Galardi owns the Kamloops Blazers and Dalas Stars-his net worth is 800 million dollars.Yes I know Tim was traded to Kootney but just sayin

And add in all the multi-millionaire players that could help out

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
You would think the Montreal Canadiens would pay for his medical costs-I guess not.As People might know Tom Galardi owns the Kamloops Blazers and Dalas Stars-his net worth is 800 million dollars.Yes I know Tim was traded to Kootney but just sayin

Pretty sure that's not allowed by the NHL.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Just listened to his interview on RDS. I am really pulling for this kid. Man he has been through a lot recently, 3 weeks in a coma, lost 30 pounds. He has a road ahead. It will be a great story someday when he plays his first NHL game!

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008

I don't think they can do it as per the CBA...not above board, but I'm sure G.Molson can make a personal contributions to the trust fund. He may already have but would not want it to be public(due to above stated reason).

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Great story, he is a fighter and a remarkable human being and it would not surprise me one bit to see him in a Habs uniform some day.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
Tim is a hero I was worried if he would be alive today and he is

This kid is a future nhl'er and I looking forward to see him with the habs

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I hope he can get back on track. That 2012 draft ain't looking so hot after trading Collberg and not re-signing Vail.

LastWordArmy

Sep 11, 2011
Canada
I hope he is good enough to be in Hamilton next year. Considering where we were a few months ago though, it wouldn't be the worst thing if he plays an overage season in the WHL or he plays in the ECHL.

Anything he does this year will be fantastic and a bonus.

In terms of development, even in a worst case scenario and he has an awful season, you gotta be willing to give him one year as a write off after what he went through.

That said, I'd love to see him be a really strong AHL rookie. I won't be disappointed if he's not though.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad