Tiger Woods Appreciation Thread part II

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Obviously it would have been better for him to win but he gave everyone a thrill and nearly pulled it off. That magnetism and electricity was something only he could provide.

Yep, and the second he missed that shot on 17, I turned off the t.v. that is power.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014

These talk show nerds are literal absolute morons, proclaiming with 100% certainty whether he will or will not win another "major." Analysis on the most superficial level, devoid of any real substantive substance. Quite frankly, it is clear that the "Big Cat" is already one of the best players again and will have his share of chances. Maximum Kellerman is on the right track, though he took it literally too far. This is literally the best analysis I've seen so far, though it could be amended to include recent improvements with the "flat stick."

Thanks and Gosh Bless,
James Crick

Reactions: HFBCommenter
Sep 19, 2008
Tiger on Trump: 'We all must respect the office'

When pressed about some people being threatened by Trump "and his policy,'' as well as Woods' seemingly friendly relationship with the president, Woods said:
"Well, he's the president of the United States. You have to respect the office. No matter who is in the office, you may like, dislike personality or the politics, but we all must respect the office.''

Asked if he had any more to say about the state and discourse of race relations, Woods said: "No. I just finished 72 holes and am really hungry.''

:laugh:

TJ Hooker

May 25, 2017
Dnz_UjcXUAAXTwy.jpg:large

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Lmao who care`s about a Nerdy ass Whatch,,, I can literally Cheque the time on My Cellular Telephone or just Liderally look over @ the McClock in the McKitchen during my literal McShift`s. :yo::biglaugh::yo::biglaugh:

Reactions: HFBCommenter

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Pretty sure Tiger aims a bit higher than girls who work at Waffle House.
Oh look, you know nothing again ....

Tiger's Tally Explodes With At Least 9 Women

Most of the women linked to Woods are models or work at some of the country's swankiest nightclubs, but Lawton, 33, who disclosed her alleged relationship to Britain's News of the World, worked for $8 an hour at a Perkins restaurant in Orlando.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad