WJC: tickets to the world juniors

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Seems like a lot of sellers out there...

I've got a load of games left, aside from US and Canada games. My job transferred me from Buffalo to hartford. Section 313 row 8 seats 17 and 18 (behind the net where the home team shoots twice). I'm charging 23.50 per; i.e 47 for the pair. That will cover regular mail postage as well.

12/26 The hsbc opener: germany v swiss 12:30
12/27 slovakia v germany 7pm
12/28 switzerland v finland 12:30
12/29 finland v germany 3:30
12/30 switzerland v slovakia 3pm
12/31 slovakia v finland 12:30
01/04 5th- 6th place game 7:30
01/05 bronze medal game 3:30

1st come first served - please PM me if interested.

Do you still have any?

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

I have 2 good seats, Section 106, to both the US-Germany game and the US-Switzerland game. Going cheap... anyone interested?

:)

copter

Apr 3, 2007
I don't have much left, but some great seats as follows:

Fri. Dec. 31 - USA vs Switzerland - 2 seats in Section 106, Row 1 for $75/each

I also have 4 seats in Section 106, Row 1 for most of the playoff games (no gold medal game left though).

PM if interested in any of these.

Last edited:

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

I don't have much left, but some great seats as follows:

Mon. Dec. 27 - Slovakia vs Germany - 2 seats in Section 106, Row 1 (yes, that's against the glass) for $30/each

Wed. Dec. 29 - Finland/Germand + Canada/Norway - up to 3 seats in a Private Suite for $125/each (that's to attend both games)

Thu. Dec. 30 - Slovakia vs Switzerland - 2 seats in Section 106, Row 1 for $30/each

Fri. Dec. 31 - USA vs Switzerland - 2 seats in Section 106, Row 1 for $75/each

I also have 4 seats in Section 106, Row 1 for most of the playoff games (no gold medal game left though).

PM if interested in any of these.

Hi Copter,

Can you give me a perspective on my prices? Mine (not as good as yours) are on Stub Hud...

US - Germany / Section 106 - Row 19 - I have them for $48 Each

US - Switzerland / Section 106 - Row 19 - I was going to sell them for $40 (each) on Stub Hub. I was thinking it was too much but then you were offering yours for $75.

If I wait until NYE approaches, do you think I will do better then $40 ?

I have NEVER sold tickets before so please give me your perspective. :)

copter

Apr 3, 2007
Hi Copter,

Can you give me a perspective on my prices? Mine (not as good as yours) are on Stub Hud...

US - Germany / Section 106 - Row 19 - I have them for $48 Each

US - Switzerland / Section 106 - Row 19 - I was going to sell them for $40 (each) on Stub Hub. I was thinking it was too much but then you were offering yours for $75.

If I wait until NYE approaches, do you think I will do better then $40 ?

I have NEVER sold tickets before so please give me your perspective. :)

You have great seats and they should sell relatively quickly on SH at those prices. The seats against the glass typically demand a higher premium though. You shouldn't have an issue getting those prices. If I was a US fan, I'd buy your tickets.

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

You have great seats and they should sell relatively quickly on SH at those prices. The seats against the glass typically demand a higher premium though. You shouldn't have an issue getting those prices. If I was a US fan, I'd buy your tickets.

Thanks for the input.

:)

Evil Doctor

Cryin' Hank crying
Apr 29, 2009
Cambridge, ON
Attendance for Day 1 at HSBC:

Switzerland/Germany: 13629
Canada/Russia: 18690 (Sold Out)
USA/Finland: 14093

At Dwyer Arena (Capacity 2100):

Sweden/Norway: 1320

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

Attendance for Day 1 at HSBC:

Switzerland/Germany: 13629
Canada/Russia: 18690 (Sold Out)
USA/Finland: 14093

At Dwyer Arena (Capacity 2100):

Sweden/Norway: 1320

Huh?

The number for game 1 and 3 are shocking. I guess I need to have my eyes checked.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Huh? The number for game 1 and 3 are shocking.
I guess I need to have my eyes checked.

No need to get your eyes check - they go by tickets sold, not actual attendence.
Remember they did sell what 12,000 all session and one day ticket packages -
maybe it was more. So those tickets are already sold - thus they count - doesn't
matter if they are actually used. A few thousand or so of those people just didn't
attend the first and/or third games for some reason. (I suck doing actual attendence -
may have been alot more people not there.) It is too bad they didn't attend - those
were two good games. I doubt we will see actually see any actual attendence numbers
for the games at least from the people who are running the ship - hey they already have
your money - they don't care if you don't show up.

LS...

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad