Tickets on Sale Today?

psychonaut

Sep 4, 2003
I don't know where to post this, but do we not have a thread for users to buy and sell tickets to games? I recall there being a thread a few years ago. I think a rule was they have to be at face value price or lower. I live in Ottawa now and can't attend a bunch of games, and not looking to profit off them and also not give a third party a cut.

There in what section?

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Just picked up tix for the New Jersey game. My son loves Carey Price and PK Subban. Gets to see them both. :)

Tickets were not cheap. 115 each for nosebleeds. That's freaking crazy.

jfhabs

May 21, 2015
Got season tickets too. 329 AA, white first row, habs attack twice. Selling at my cost which is a tad cheaper then face value. PM me.

jfhabs

May 21, 2015
Got season tickets too. 329 AA, white first row, habs attack twice. Selling at my cost which is a tad cheaper then face value. PM me.
Selling pre-season games at 50%. PM me if you're interested.

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
i guess it's tough to get 3 tickets. my two kids and i are coming up from phoenix jan 4 against the pens. It's about 1100 dollars for lower level for 3 tickests on stubhub. Is there a better alternative? I missed the email about single game tickets iwas signed up for the club.
Sure is different here. I can get lower levels for around 40 dollars a tickets LOL.

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
i guess it's tough to get 3 tickets. my two kids and i are coming up from phoenix jan 4 against the pens. It's about 1100 dollars for lower level for 3 tickests on stubhub. Is there a better alternative? I missed the email about single game tickets iwas signed up for the club.
Sure is different here. I can get lower levels for around 40 dollars a tickets LOL.

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az

j_bower

Nov 9, 2006
Were the leafs tickets premium games? I paid almost 300 for 2 in the corner upper bowl....

I was so upset when I saw that they moved to ticketmaster. You guys used to have THE BEST ticket buying system for any sporting event I had come across... definitely sucks.

On that note. I would love to buy another upper bowl pair for FEb 8th against Toronto. Alternatively, if there are any leaf/torontonians here. I Would be willing to trade my Feb 8th game for a SAturday night game in Toronto. Not too picky on team... PM me.

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az

j_bower

Nov 9, 2006
Were the leafs tickets premium games? I paid almost 300 for 2 in the corner upper bowl....

I was so upset when I saw that they moved to ticketmaster. You guys used to have THE BEST ticket buying system for any sporting event I had come across... definitely sucks.

On that note. I would love to buy another upper bowl pair for FEb 8th against Toronto. Alternatively, if there are any leaf/torontonians here. I Would be willing to trade my Feb 8th game for a SAturday night game in Toronto. Not too picky on team... PM me.​

Chadstudsky

Nov 19, 2008
Ottawa

On that note. I would love to buy another upper bowl pair for FEb 8th against Toronto. Alternatively, if there are any leaf/torontonians here. I Would be willing to trade my Feb 8th game for a SAturday night game in Toronto. Not too picky on team... PM me.​

Leafs are 'diamond' games.

Bronze, silver, gold, then diamond.

My two tickets in the whites (304 DD) cost 180 per ticket.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad