OT: Ticket Thread - 2021/22 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
Decided to watch from the comfort of home and enjoy the broadcast. The "experience" just isn't worth it to me.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Decided to watch from the comfort of home and enjoy the broadcast. The "experience" just isn't worth it to me.
I would never go to the football stadium again. Too any people.

Maybe it is because the Bs lost to the Habs... or I was too cold....or it cost $50 to park...or it was too far away even though we had "good" seats.

Hopefully it won't be too cold on Jan 2. Hopefully the Bs win. Hopefully the seats are OK.

Reactions: BNHL

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
I would never go to the football stadium again. Too any people.

Maybe it is because the Bs lost to the Habs... or I was too cold....or it cost $50 to park...or it was too far away even though we had "good" seats.

Hopefully it won't be too cold on Jan 2. Hopefully the Bs win. Hopefully the seats are OK.
I went back and forth with the view,the weather,price etc. I always enjoy the network broadcasts with the interviews,personal stories,history etc. that accompany these events so I'm not regretting it.......yet.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I went back and forth with the view,the weather,price etc. I always enjoy the network broadcasts with the interviews,personal stories,history etc. that accompany these events so I'm not regretting it.......yet.
I am not regretting purchasing the tickets ...yet. It may be the last Winter Classic for me.

Reactions: Alicat

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
My mom is buying them for my 40th birthday gift but if that wasn't the case I would be just as happy going to a bar and watching it

sisu

Jun 2, 2008
boston, ma
might be worth checking TM leading up to a few day before the game. in 2010 i originally had low grandstand seats on 1b line that would be very hard to see the action from

i checked TM two days before the game and seats were available at face value in GS30 or 31, i forget which. i think they were released later as they were flagged as 'obstructed view' and sure enough we couldn't see home plate whatsoever with the pole in the way, but we had a great view down the ice for the game.

maybe they've fixed this by now though

1658760765411.png

noallegiance

Jun 19, 2007
Bear cave
Does anyone know what is up with ticketmaster showing Tomorrow 7/27 as winter classic Bruins pre sale at 9Am? I don't see anything about it anywhere else.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Does anyone know what is up with ticketmaster showing Tomorrow 7/27 as winter classic Bruins pre sale at 9Am? I don't see anything about it anywhere else.
Discover's is at 10am and when I called to ask about the access code they had no clue what I was talking about

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
You’ll see the majority of the ice i would think. The rink is positioned differently this time around? That far end is gonna be deep but you’ll have a clear view. The near side goal you may not be able to see the goal line.

I had 1st base line seats similar to yours last time, and for the 200 or 225 whatever the cost was, i thought it was worth it!

Reactions: wintersej
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad