OT: Ticket Thread - 2021/22 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
This is probably a crap shoot, but if anyone has a Garden membership that gives you access to concerts I am interested in trying to get 2 tickets for the Bruce Springsteen concert next Mar 20. Or if enough people would be interested in going in on a suite rental then I'd be interested in doing that if the Garden opens up suite access to us regular people that don't have any Garden VIP type memberships.
Suite Rentals: $9,900 for an 18-ticket package
Rafters Studio: $6,000 for a 20-ticket package

Did everyone get their Winter Classic ticket access email ? I wish we had access to our additional tickets right away, but apparently not.......my time slot is 7/20 at 3PM, what does everyone else have ?
7/22. 9AM

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Did everyone get their Winter Classic ticket access email ? I wish we had access to our additional tickets right away, but apparently not.......my time slot is 7/20 at 3PM, what does everyone else have ?
Tuesday. I am not sure what time. I am on vacation now but will be home Sunday

nickyb

May 5, 2004
How'd it go with selection ? I might try for Monster Seats if they are even available

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Well 3 pm was my time to get winter Classic Tickets.

I spoke to my sister @GahdenRinkRat before as she knows Fenway Park and I do not.

Here is what I got. Anyone else get there's today?

2023 Discover NHL Winter Classic®
Mon • Jan 02, 2023 • 02:00 PM
Fenway Park
Section G17, Row 2, Seat 17-18

Reactions: Alicat

Hawgood_38

Season Tix since '97
Sep 3, 2002
Pumping tires
Visit site
We got Pavilion Club section 10, row 3 and our friends we able to get the seats next to us. After sitting in the bleachers for the last one at Fenway we decided to be a lot closer. They are actually similar to our season tickets in the Balcony.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
We got Pavilion Club section 10, row 3 and our friends we able to get the seats next to us. After sitting in the bleachers for the last one at Fenway we decided to be a lot closer. They are actually similar to our season tickets in the Balcony.
Oh...The fancy seats! :) I think our section is in front of you. I guess being too low is not good

How'd it go with selection ? I might try for Monster Seats if they are even available
I was allowed in at 3. Many seats already blacked out but maybe they are releasing more for each group?

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I’m scheduled for 1pm time slot

What are the price ranges ?
$105 to $575..

You should check out the layout and seating before you sign on to purchase.

1658327561550.png

Reactions: 13Hockey

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
Section 10 here. Seats 1 and 2. I like the angle of the seats towards center ice. To sit 2 sections over would of cost an additional $250.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
How pricey are the pavillion seats?

Presale is next week and I need to give my mother an idea of where I'd like to sit within a reasonable price point

Thanks!

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
(Bruce content only)
Suite Rentals: $9,900 for an 18-ticket package
Rafters Studio: $6,000 for a 20-ticket package

7/22. 9AM
This is probably a crap shoot, but if anyone has a Garden membership that gives you access to concerts I am interested in trying to get 2 tickets for the Bruce Springsteen concert next Mar 20. Or if enough people would be interested in going in on a suite rental then I'd be interested in doing that if the Garden opens up suite access to us regular people that don't have any Garden VIP type memberships.
How’d you do @bossfan?
Those suite prices look dirt cheap compared to the “verified fan” “dynamic pricing” TM bullshit I was hearing about today.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
(Bruce content only)

How’d you do @bossfan?
Those suite prices look dirt cheap compared to the “verified fan” “dynamic pricing” TM bullshit I was hearing about today.
Ugh it was brutal.

TM used their verified fan program with dynamic pricing. I did not get verified for Boston. I got verified for Orlando which is a show that I put on my verified fan list because my brother lives down there. The verified sale was a joke and with the TM dynamic pricing the prices were literally changing by the second. It took me 30 minutes to get into the Orlando sales page and the ticket prices were outrageous, basically $400 to over $1000. Yes that was face value. There were some lower priced locations but not good enogh for me to fly to Orlando for the show. So no Bruce in Orlando for me.

At 3:00 there was a public sale for those that were not verified. I tried Boston and about 10 minutes in the queue was paused for over 30 minutes. Then when the queue started again and you got into the sales page all that was available was resale tickets at ridiculous prices.

So what's a Bruce fan to do? Reach out to someone that has Bruins club seats and has access to a club seat sale. I ended up with Club 145 right by the stage. Good seats, stupid price - $315. There's a good chance that more tickets will hit TM and lower prices with dynamic pricing. But I've been a big fan for almost 50 years so I swallowed hard and got the clubs.

Reactions: sooshii

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Ugh it was brutal.

TM used their verified fan program with dynamic pricing. I did not get verified for Boston. I got verified for Orlando which is a show that I put on my verified fan list because my brother lives down there. The verified sale was a joke and with the TM dynamic pricing the prices were literally changing by the second. It took me 30 minutes to get into the Orlando sales page and the ticket prices were outrageous, basically $400 to over $1000. Yes that was face value. There were some lower priced locations but not good enogh for me to fly to Orlando for the show. So no Bruce in Orlando for me.

At 3:00 there was a public sale for those that were not verified. I tried Boston and about 10 minutes in the queue was paused for over 30 minutes. Then when the queue started again and you got into the sales page all that was available was resale tickets at ridiculous prices.

So what's a Bruce fan to do? Reach out to someone that has Bruins club seats and has access to a club seat sale. I ended up with Club 145 right by the stage. Good seats, stupid price - $315. There's a good chance that more tickets will hit TM and lower prices with dynamic pricing. But I've been a big fan for almost 50 years so I swallowed hard and got the clubs.
You did well.
I’m right there with you. I’m verified for Penn State and a friend is for Newark, but I really only want Philly at this point - which isn’t part of TM’s dog-and-pony show, but will be a bear to get. I’ll end up going to more…

Back in the day, we had a back door for Philly. My sisters best friend was Ed Snider’s assistant (now she’s his ex-wife’s). After she left her job, my partner in crime called her old number and told the new assistant that Lisa used to help him with tix. And the new assistant picked up where Lisa left off.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
You did well.
I’m right there with you. I’m verified for Penn State and a friend is for Newark, but I really only want Philly at this point - which isn’t part of TM’s dog-and-pony show, but will be a bear to get. I’ll end up going to more…
The guy that got me the club seats said "that's a lot of money to see an old guy sing". I can't say that he's wrong.

I've read that Philly is doing dynamic pricing on their sale but I don't know for sure. Be prepared for a long wait in the queue and absolutely stupid prices once you get in on the sale. I thought that Orlando would be better than the Boston/NY/Philly gauntlet but it was just as bad as any of the northeast strong holds.

Last edited:
Reactions: sooshii

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Well 3 pm was my time to get winter Classic Tickets.

I spoke to my sister @GahdenRinkRat before as she knows Fenway Park and I do not.

Here is what I got. Anyone else get there's today?

2023 Discover NHL Winter Classic®
Mon • Jan 02, 2023 • 02:00 PM

Fenway Park
Section G17, Row 2, Seat 17-18
I found pictures of the first WC, i sat in the back of section 11, a little to your right. It was a really good spot. You may have a little trouble following the action out in right field, but barring a pole in your face you’ll be totally fine

SpeedyLazaro

Sponsor
Sep 30, 2008
Boston
The ice is not in the same position it was in 2010. It was more in the outfield angled towards section 31/32. I sat in the back of the grandstand in one of those sections and the view was great

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
The guy that got me the club seats said "that's a lot of money to see an old guy sing". I can't say that he's wrong.

I've read that Philly is doing dynamic pricing on their sale but I don't know for sure. Be prepared for a long wait in the queue and absolutely stupid prices once you get in on the sale. I thought that Orlando would be better than the Boston/NY/Philly gauntlet but it was just as bad as any of the northeast strong holds.
I've paid $500 for second row Seger and 5th row Seger,$500 for 5th row Fleetwood Mac and $500 for 3rd row Eagles. That's 4 times I dug deep over 50 years of concert attendance,so I don't dwell on it too much. Enjoy it and don't look back,it's only money.

Highatop308

Only took 4 months!
Jun 23, 2010
308, row 15. seat 28
I purchased yesterday morning, I got pavilion 8. Very happy...looks like the inventory isnt great now...had a friend just now in the 9am slot say all pavilion besides a few scattered singles are left and he settled for loge box as that was the best available...I know it goes til Tuesday for STH then Penguins and Sox STH get their chance

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I purchased yesterday morning, I got pavilion 8. Very happy...looks like the inventory isnt great now...had a friend just now in the 9am slot say all pavilion besides a few scattered singles are left and he settled for loge box as that was the best available...I know it goes til Tuesday for STH then Penguins and Sox STH get their chance
See you there.... or at the first pre-season game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia