OT: Ticket Thread - 2021/22 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
I’m back in for another year went with option 1

Be amazing if they let some STH in the building for the playoffs but if not im already counting down the days till October

Reactions: sarge88

BruinsFan1990

Mar 29, 2016
Winthrop, MA
Well even though I told them I wanted a check in the mail, they refunded my credit card yesterday. Now I have a massive credit on my account, but I'm assuming my CC company will transfer it to my bank account on file.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I took option 1.

I hope to retire later this year and it will be nice to have the season already paid for. It will also be so nice to go to games and not have to worry about getting up at 5:30AM to go to work the next morning. How I will be able to afford more years still has to be figured out.

Reactions: Alicat and sarge88

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Well even though I told them I wanted a check in the mail, they refunded my credit card yesterday. Now I have a massive credit on my account, but I'm assuming my CC company will transfer it to my bank account on file.

Call the credit card company and tell them that you want the money that is on credit. They won't automatically do it. You might have to get the refund by mailed check I'm not sure that they transfer it to your bank account.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
TD Garden and the Boston Bruins are ready to welcome back Season Ticket Holders at a 12% limited capacity starting March 23!

How To Get Tickets

We are excited to inform you that due to your Gold tenure status, as well as your selection for the 2020-21 season made in January, your on-sale begins: Wednesday, March 17th at 10:00 AM.

The eight home games scheduled March 23rd thru April 5th will go on sale first, while all games scheduled after April 5th will be available at a later date. Initially, you may only secure tickets to one game.

You will receive a link one hour prior to your scheduled on-sale time that will include a promo code to access the inventory through Account Manager . We urge you to secure your seats immediately to ensure the best location and choice of game.

You may use your credit card or the existing funds on your account at checkout to pay for the tickets.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Bruins detail how to get tickets to games at TD Garden beginning March 23 - The Boston Globe

As TD Garden gets set to welcome back fans, the Bruins shared details on how they’ll dole out tickets.
Beginning with the game March 23 against the New York Islanders, the arena will be allowed to operate at 12 percent capacity. There will be a very limited number of tickets for sale.
Priority will be given to season-ticket holders, game plan holders, and Boston Garden Society members, who will have first access to buy tickets based on availability.
Fans interested in tickets for the remaining home games can visit nhl.com/bruins/tickets and complete the form to receive updates regarding potential single-game ticket offerings and availability.

slim04

All Things Boston
Mar 11, 2011
Connecticut
I get to look for tickets next Monday!

Not sure if I'll take a game though. We're still not quite ready to be around that many people (my wife has an underlying medical condition), but I'm psyched that we're finally getting to the point where it's "safe" to go to a hockey game!

***got a little over excited and thought it was today that I got to enter the portal***

Last edited:
Reactions: talkinaway

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I get my "shot" at the end of next week - Friday afternoon. Not surprised at all, since I took the "give me my money back; I'm not committing to 2021-22" plan, and, frankly, I don't intend to buy tickets for this year considering I've got family with underlying medical conditions, and I won't be "fully" immune until mid to late April.

Plus, I'm skeptical. Not about the seating arrangements - I've seen how other arenas have checkerboarded fans, and it looks okay. I'm concerned about fan behavior, so to speak. Yeah, I get that it's reasonable to be allowed to take your mask off while you're eating, especially when the seats are so spread out. But you can buy a drink and put it to your lips and nurse it for a good amount of time. The ushers at the Garden are great, but it's asking a LOT of the ushers and staff to confront fans who let their masks "accidentally slip" when those fans might be drunk, entitled, angry, or some combo of the three.

I honestly hope that fans aren't an issue, and I think there's a decent chance that, for the most part, they won't be. But there was a pic that the Pens social media posted - 19 fans, 3 who were photoshopped because they were unmasked and not actively eating.

Not to mention, I take the T to get to the Garden. That's a whole other beast that, personally, I'm not quite ready for yet.

Not to mention cancellation potential. Keep in mind that when you buy a ticket, they could easily be forced to rearrange the schedule at the last minute. They'll probably be fairly generous with refunds for rescheduled games, but it's a chunk of your time that you're carving out to go to a game.

All that said, it'll be nice to see some fans back at the Garden if it works out.

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I get my "shot" at the end of next week - Friday afternoon. Not surprised at all, since I took the "give me my money back; I'm not committing to 2021-22" plan, and, frankly, I don't intend to buy tickets for this year considering I've got family with underlying medical conditions, and I won't be "fully" immune until mid to late April.

Plus, I'm skeptical. Not about the seating arrangements - I've seen how other arenas have checkerboarded fans, and it looks okay. I'm concerned about fan behavior, so to speak. Yeah, I get that it's reasonable to be allowed to take your mask off while you're eating, especially when the seats are so spread out. But you can buy a drink and put it to your lips and nurse it for a good amount of time. The ushers at the Garden are great, but it's asking a LOT of the ushers and staff to confront fans who let their masks "accidentally slip" when those fans might be drunk, entitled, angry, or some combo of the three.

I honestly hope that fans aren't an issue, and I think there's a decent chance that, for the most part, they won't be. But there was a pic that the Pens social media posted - 19 fans, 3 who were photoshopped because they were unmasked and not actively eating.

Not to mention, I take the T to get to the Garden. That's a whole other beast that, personally, I'm not quite ready for yet.

Not to mention cancellation potential. Keep in mind that when you buy a ticket, they could easily be forced to rearrange the schedule at the last minute. They'll probably be fairly generous with refunds for rescheduled games, but it's a chunk of your time that you're carving out to go to a game.

All that said, it'll be nice to see some fans back at the Garden if it works out.
I cannot get into account manager. It has been a very long time since I have logged in

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
I cannot get into account manager. It has been a very long time since I have logged in

Look for fan relations email from around January 7th. Back in January I got an email from Fan Relations that there was a new login. Here is what the email said:

Introducing your new log-in for your Boston Bruins Season Tickets!

When you have a free moment, please log in here. We’ll ask you to reset your password and verify your phone and email address. This helps us ensure that only you have access to your account. Upon verification, you’ll be able to use the same email and password combination, whether on Account Manager or Ticketmaster.com. This keeps your information safer than ever before.

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Look for fan relations email from around January 7th. Back in January I got an email from Fan Relations that there was a new login. Here is what the email said:

Introducing your new log-in for your Boston Bruins Season Tickets!

When you have a free moment, please log in here. We’ll ask you to reset your password and verify your phone and email address. This helps us ensure that only you have access to your account. Upon verification, you’ll be able to use the same email and password combination, whether on Account Manager or Ticketmaster.com. This keeps your information safer than ever before.
Thanks . I am all set !

Reactions: Fenway

Gopher13

Apr 28, 2020
I have tomorrow....some friends got today and were allowed to select 4 tickets to one game. Zero seats will be available for the first 12 rows.

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I won't be going until I am fully vaccinated . I get shot #1 3/20.

I am looking forward to returning to normal so I can go to the game , sit in my usual seat next to my sister and enjoy the game. I miss the folks I usually see at the games .

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
I won't be going until I am fully vaccinated . I get shot #1 3/20.

I am looking forward to returning to normal so I can go to the game , sit in my usual seat next to my sister and enjoy the game. I miss the folks I usually see at the games .

I got my one dose J& J shot last Friday so I can pretty much go after waiting two weeks

that said- until my wife and close hockey friends are vaccinated going isn't in the cards. Once everyone is vaccinated we will take a long look at attending

my hope is that a number of streams come together around May 10th when the playoffs start:
-the Bs make the playoffs ( not a given)
-our hockey community is completely vaccinated
- the Garden is allowed full or close to full capacity

we shall see

Reactions: Fenway and Ladyfan

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
My early access is Thursday. My wife and most likely won’t go this season. Or at least we both are vaccinated. Question for anyone. If we decide not to buy tickets at all our money goes towards 21-22 correct? We did option 1.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
I won't be going until I am fully vaccinated.

Same for me. I got my first shot on 2/28. My second shot is on 3/28. 2 weeks after that is 4/11 so I should be considered fully vaccinated to go to one of the home games starting 4/13. We've all waited this long so there is no sense in not waiting a little longer to start going to games.

Reactions: Ladyfan and Fenway

Bodit9

Oct 22, 2016
Upstate NY
Looking for 4 tickets to April 3rd vs. Penguins, preferably lower bowl. Thanks. And possibly Thursday vs. Pens or Monday vs. Flyers.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I'm wondering why/how nothing has popped up on the secondary market as of yet. Are ST holders not allowed to resell the 4 tickets they scoop up?

I'm dying to go to a game and 1st week back vs the Isles sounds good.

Bodit9

Oct 22, 2016
Upstate NY
I'm wondering why/how nothing has popped up on the secondary market as of yet. Are ST holders not allowed to resell the 4 tickets they scoop up?

I'm dying to go to a game and 1st week back vs the Isles sounds good.

I've seen some start popping up on Stub Hub here and there but they are insanely priced.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Just a friendly reminder, since it’s been over a year since ticketed events:

Tickets can only be sold on HFBoards for face value or below. The purpose of this board is NOT for sellers (pros or vanilla STHs) to make a profit. And HFBoards can’t verify or back any of the buyers/sellers on this forum, and take no responsibility for any transactions.

But, of course, if there are STHs here who have access to games, and want to buy them for other people - that’s fine.

Also note - tickets are sold in pods of 2 or 4 people that will be distanced from other pods. Common sense would dictate that those pods are to be used by members of the same household, but I don’t remember the exact wording of their policy. But it’s probably forbidden by Garden policy to break a pod of 4 into two pairs of tickets and sell the pairs to unrelated groups. Here’s the new policies:

PLAY IT SAFE COVID-19 PROTOCOLS | TD Garden

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
So Suite Tickets are 500/each on stubhub for all these games. Looks like the Bruins are scalping their own tickets directly those probably were not bought to be resold by a fan.

Guess the first game is only a little over a week out hopefully I can get a pair to get in the door sometime this year for 2-300 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad